Comcast Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.5

88 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Quick and Friendly. Took an assessment test that was able to be reviewed quickly before reeceiving a response from one of the managers about being hired. Enjoyed the interactions with other applicants

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Marietta, GA).

Interview

You were brought in with multiple people. Somebody explains the job that you were applying for as well as answered questions. They also tell you about the benefits you recdeive.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an upset customer?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I went through a recruiter, so I interviewed with them via skype before they let me talk to the senior director at Comcast who was making the decision. I had a 10 minute or so phone interview and I was brought in. The interview was informal, and had some basic questions about my knowledge of excel and finance.

Interview Questions

• Showed by a budget analysis file with YoY variances and asked me if anything sticks out.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Basic Interview Process. They ask you questions over the phone for a pre screening before asking you to come in. The pay is very low to be driving all the way to Alpharetta for 12.50 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled an upset customer before?   1 Answer

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I found the ad through an agency. I was able to get scheduled for an interview less than a week later. My interview was part of a group interview. We were introduced by several managers in the facility who went over their careers with Comcast and gave us a great short clip about the company and its history. We were then pulled away individually with a manager who interviewed us separately.

Interview Questions

• How will your experience make you a great asset for Comcast?   Answer Question

BI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with 7 individuals in total. 1st round was mainly technical and the second round was with upper management just getting to know you type questions. After the second interview, I was told that they decided to move in a different direction by hiring more experienced candidates. What a complete waste of my time this was. I did not know that Comcast was so incompetent. Don't even know what they are looking for.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I have just had a phone interview. I applied for the Sales Consultant position and the next day I got a email from a recruiter to set up a time for them to call me.

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a very easy interview. Supervisors interviewed us. All they basically wanted to know was if you could speak well and also read well. It was really pretty easy.

BI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by an outside recruiter and they submitted my information to interview for this position at Comcast in Atlanta, GA. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. They were very considerate considering I came from out of town to interview - so they grouped all aspects of the process into one day. I met with 3 BI leads and 1 manager. Each interview was about 45-60 minutes. During this process one of the BI leads tested my technical knowledge and said that he was glad that I represented my technical skills honestly (as apposed to previous candidates).
    The interviews all went well and all agreed that I would be a great fit for the team and role. Although, I did get the impression that they really wanted someone with more day-to-day programming experience (not classroom).

A day or so later the original recruiter contacts me saying that the team loved me and that they know I would be a great addition/would do well, etc - only thing was that they could only offer a position with a max salary of 20k less than my minimum asking salary.

This was irksome to me since I had made my salary requirements very clear when asked (at the recruiter level and when asked directly by Comcast).

The interview experience was standard, no challenging questions or off the wall situations - although my advice to other interviewers (especially if going through a recruiter) is to strongly emphasize your salary requirements and decline to interview if a position does not meet them.

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

The Hiring and Interview Process was fast and productive. I was called for a phone interview two days after the application and was able to meet with the recruiting managers and supervisors for the position. I was in a room with 20 other candidates who were also interested in the position. Next, you would meet with a supervisor one-on-one in another room and talk more about the position and what you can bring.

Interview Questions

• Based on your previous job, what do you think you can bring to Comcast?   Answer Question
    • How would you rate your customer service skills?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with Comcast products and services?   Answer Question