Comcast Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.6

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Marietta, GA).

Interview

You were brought in with multiple people. Somebody explains the job that you were applying for as well as answered questions. They also tell you about the benefits you recdeive.

BI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with 7 individuals in total. 1st round was mainly technical and the second round was with upper management just getting to know you type questions. After the second interview, I was told that they decided to move in a different direction by hiring more experienced candidates. What a complete waste of my time this was. I did not know that Comcast was so incompetent. Don't even know what they are looking for.

Assistant III, Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Marietta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Personality questions, 3-interview process. Started with Recruiter, then panel of Sr. Admin Asst & HR Manager, then SVP who I would have been supporting. All interviews were 1:1, simple and basic questions. Nothing over the top.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you think make-up the ideal executive assistant?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

First, applied online and uploaded my resume. About 2-3 weeks after I received a call from a recruiter that I was selected to do an interview for the position and we scheduled a date to have the initial phone interview. On the interview with the manager. I was asked about my previous experience at one job and nothing else. The manager seemed to be interested something else besides me or the interview. Pretty sure the manager already had someone else in mind and were just going thru the motions.

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Talked with the recruiter for phone interview, interviewed with VP of HR, flew out to interview in person with the entire leadership team. Met with the peers of the group. Met with the RVP of HR. All interviews went well expect the last one. He was really quick, fast. 30 min interview.

Interview Questions

• Leadership Style, Influencing, Project Mgt.   1 Answer

Comm Tech I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Cumming, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

After I had arrived at the buildings 10 minutes early for the interview and asking a lady in a different building where I needed to be for the interview(2 Buildings, unmarked, one building with a general main entrance which was not the correct one)

One of the managers had taken me into the correct building and was fairly quiet and looked down, non-energetic or happy sounding. He asked me to wait in the waiting room until they were ready, 10 minutes later he addresses me and takes me to the main office where another gentleman was sitting (Did not stand up or shake hands in greeting or mention his name, I had to ask for it.

Through the interview they mainly just read off the papers they had, were non-interpretive, again while they were asking they didn't seem like they wanted to be doing the interview overall. I kept my posture through the interview and remained upbeat and confident.

They acted surprised I asked particular question at the end of the interview.

Overall they seemed uninterested in the interview. Within 1 day after the interview, I was emailed they had chosen to go with other candidates.

They did not express any concerns about anything in the interview in any bad way, Other than the questions they had on the paper, they didnt ask any other questions outside of what they had to read.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had a confrontation with another one of your co-workers.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Face-to-face interview with two managers in the department. Each manager conducted separate interviews that lasted about 20 minutes each. It seemed like they were looking for a good fit in terms of personality in addition to skills.

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the position and received a phone call the following day. A recruiter called to welcome me to take an assessment I took it the day after. The next week another recruiter called to let me know that I was going to be set up for a face to face interview!

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you've dealt with an irate customer in the work place.   Answer Question

Comcast Communications Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Peachtree City, GA).

Interview

Two people were in the room. They asked around 30 questions. For example, Explain a time where you had to multitask and how did you deal with it. Another was, explain a time when you had to deal with an angry customer. One of the interviewers was a woman with short hair who clearly did not like me from the moment I sat down for the interview. The interview was to long and drawn out. They asked me a lot of questions which neither gauged my intelligence, nor the quality of worker I am. During the interview the one with the short hair gave me awkward looks as though she had already made her mind up about me. Overall it was the worse interview I have had from a company. Thank you Comcast. This interview and past customer service, when choosing which internet provider to go with, is why I am proud to call myself an AT&T customer.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

The process was very simple They asked questions concerning my hobbies. I believe they want to hire people who are very young - around 20 or 30 years old.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies. What kind of books have you read.   Answer Question