Comcast Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.4

BI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by an outside recruiter and they submitted my information to interview for this position at Comcast in Atlanta, GA. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. They were very considerate considering I came from out of town to interview - so they grouped all aspects of the process into one day. I met with 3 BI leads and 1 manager. Each interview was about 45-60 minutes. During this process one of the BI leads tested my technical knowledge and said that he was glad that I represented my technical skills honestly (as apposed to previous candidates).
    The interviews all went well and all agreed that I would be a great fit for the team and role. Although, I did get the impression that they really wanted someone with more day-to-day programming experience (not classroom).

A day or so later the original recruiter contacts me saying that the team loved me and that they know I would be a great addition/would do well, etc - only thing was that they could only offer a position with a max salary of 20k less than my minimum asking salary.

This was irksome to me since I had made my salary requirements very clear when asked (at the recruiter level and when asked directly by Comcast).

The interview experience was standard, no challenging questions or off the wall situations - although my advice to other interviewers (especially if going through a recruiter) is to strongly emphasize your salary requirements and decline to interview if a position does not meet them.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

The Hiring and Interview Process was fast and productive. I was called for a phone interview two days after the application and was able to meet with the recruiting managers and supervisors for the position. I was in a room with 20 other candidates who were also interested in the position. Next, you would meet with a supervisor one-on-one in another room and talk more about the position and what you can bring.

Interview Questions

• Based on your previous job, what do you think you can bring to Comcast?   Answer Question
    • How would you rate your customer service skills?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with Comcast products and services?   Answer Question

CommTech I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Roswell, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The recruiter phone interview was the beginning of the process. Followed by an online application & aptitude test. If chosen for a face to face interview, attend a General Information Session followed by an actual face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you observed someone at work performing a task unsafely. How did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Over the phone screening. Not a fan of the job description. Not big on door to door sales because lets be honest if somebody comes knocking on your door chances are your going to ignore it. The also took forever to et back to me and I accepted a way better offer from another company that is located in Atlanta.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable in sales? Are you a team player? Etc.   Answer Question

Analyst, Market Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Completed a phone screen with HR and set up a phone interview for the following week.Two days later, I was called in for a face to face interview. I met with everyone on the team and was able to ask questions. Later that evening, they asked for references and called them the following day. I received a verbal offer a couple of days later and a written offer two weeks after that.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied and a recruiter contacted me with an email then a 5 minute phone interview which was pretty easy just going over what your resume says. Then you get the second interview at the Comcast building Got the job offer a week later! They said 48hrs but took a week. Then drug test and background check. The dress code is very casual chicks looked like they were going to the mall!

Interview Questions

• Why Comcast? What would you do if a caller says they want to wait to purchase a sale?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Haven't got to that phase yet, just passed my drug and background screening but I doubt it

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Pretty much to the point. They ask you questions that most jobs ask. The interviewer were down to earth and straight to the point. Dress attire I wore job ready clothes "dress for success" white button down blk slacks, and black dress shoes.

Interview Questions

• Why Comcast?   1 Answer
    • Tell me the difference between telesales and telemarketing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. I was contacted by a recruiter at Manpower, and I had a pre screen phone interview. The recruiter told me that I had passed the phone interview, and that I would be contacted for an in person interview. I was scheduled for an interview three days later. I arrived at the building, and got through security. After that we were interviewed two at a time by a supervisor in a cubicle.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you faced rejection   Answer Question
    • What's the difference between telesales and telemarketing?   1 Answer

Assistant III, Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Marietta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Personality questions, 3-interview process. Started with Recruiter, then panel of Sr. Admin Asst & HR Manager, then SVP who I would have been supporting. All interviews were 1:1, simple and basic questions. Nothing over the top.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you think make-up the ideal executive assistant?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview Starts with a phone interview then you're called back in for a physical interview. This took about two days. Meet with a supervisor in the department & discuss resume. It's a pretty easy process. Got an offer letter days later via email. Then had to complete background check and drug screen. Started training a month later.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between telesales and telemarketing?   1 Answer