Comcast Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.5

86 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very long interview process, 10 year background check

Interview Questions

• Can you give me your former company's on boarding process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave it!

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Norcross, GA) in September 2009.

Interview

when I worked for comcast the best part about the job was I got to go the the headwater which was very nice. They feed you breakfast and lunch everyday. But you did not get a dinner allowance which suck big time.

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Talked with the recruiter for phone interview, interviewed with VP of HR, flew out to interview in person with the entire leadership team. Met with the peers of the group. Met with the RVP of HR. All interviews went well expect the last one. He was really quick, fast. 30 min interview.

Interview Questions

• Leadership Style, Influencing, Project Mgt.   1 Answer

CommTech I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Roswell, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The recruiter phone interview was the beginning of the process. Followed by an online application & aptitude test. If chosen for a face to face interview, attend a General Information Session followed by an actual face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you observed someone at work performing a task unsafely. How did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied on the comcast site after seeing one of the commercials...called me back almost the next day, interview was Quick and fast, got back to me in 7 days to tell me i got the job

Comcast Communications Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Peachtree City, GA).

Interview

Two people were in the room. They asked around 30 questions. For example, Explain a time where you had to multitask and how did you deal with it. Another was, explain a time when you had to deal with an angry customer. One of the interviewers was a woman with short hair who clearly did not like me from the moment I sat down for the interview. The interview was to long and drawn out. They asked me a lot of questions which neither gauged my intelligence, nor the quality of worker I am. During the interview the one with the short hair gave me awkward looks as though she had already made her mind up about me. Overall it was the worse interview I have had from a company. Thank you Comcast. This interview and past customer service, when choosing which internet provider to go with, is why I am proud to call myself an AT&T customer.

Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Did phone interview with HR for Sales Supervisor position and face to face interview 2 weeks later with sales director and regional manager. Not sure how it went, but wasn't offered a position immediately. I was told to expect a decision in a week or so since they were still interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Name a barrier that you had to overcome.   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Norcross, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

After applying within 24-48 hrs I was contacted for an interview.
    1 phone interview 10 minutes duration. A month later was the second interview.
    1 face to face interview 20-30 minutes
    I received a job offer within 2-3 business days.

Interview Questions

• Previous sales experience? Customers service or retail?   Answer Question

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I found the ad through an agency. I was able to get scheduled for an interview less than a week later. My interview was part of a group interview. We were introduced by several managers in the facility who went over their careers with Comcast and gave us a great short clip about the company and its history. We were then pulled away individually with a manager who interviewed us separately.

Interview Questions

• How will your experience make you a great asset for Comcast?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Basic Interview Process. They ask you questions over the phone for a pre screening before asking you to come in. The pay is very low to be driving all the way to Alpharetta for 12.50 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled an upset customer before?   1 Answer