Comcast Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.5

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very long interview process, 10 year background check

Interview Questions

• Can you give me your former company's on boarding process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave it!

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Norcross, GA) in September 2009.

Interview

when I worked for comcast the best part about the job was I got to go the the headwater which was very nice. They feed you breakfast and lunch everyday. But you did not get a dinner allowance which suck big time.

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Talked with the recruiter for phone interview, interviewed with VP of HR, flew out to interview in person with the entire leadership team. Met with the peers of the group. Met with the RVP of HR. All interviews went well expect the last one. He was really quick, fast. 30 min interview.

Interview Questions

• Leadership Style, Influencing, Project Mgt.   1 Answer

CommTech I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Roswell, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The recruiter phone interview was the beginning of the process. Followed by an online application & aptitude test. If chosen for a face to face interview, attend a General Information Session followed by an actual face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you observed someone at work performing a task unsafely. How did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied on the comcast site after seeing one of the commercials...called me back almost the next day, interview was Quick and fast, got back to me in 7 days to tell me i got the job

Comcast Communications Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Peachtree City, GA).

Interview

Two people were in the room. They asked around 30 questions. For example, Explain a time where you had to multitask and how did you deal with it. Another was, explain a time when you had to deal with an angry customer. One of the interviewers was a woman with short hair who clearly did not like me from the moment I sat down for the interview. The interview was to long and drawn out. They asked me a lot of questions which neither gauged my intelligence, nor the quality of worker I am. During the interview the one with the short hair gave me awkward looks as though she had already made her mind up about me. Overall it was the worse interview I have had from a company. Thank you Comcast. This interview and past customer service, when choosing which internet provider to go with, is why I am proud to call myself an AT&T customer.

Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Did phone interview with HR for Sales Supervisor position and face to face interview 2 weeks later with sales director and regional manager. Not sure how it went, but wasn't offered a position immediately. I was told to expect a decision in a week or so since they were still interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Name a barrier that you had to overcome.   1 Answer

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview with sales manager, and then directors. Not difficult but directors like to play good cop bad cop just to test your mental stability. Just be yourself and all will be wel.

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

After you apply a recruiter emails you to set up an phone interview time with you. Once you do the phone interview and everything goes well they will tell that they want you to go in for an in-person interview. You will then receive an email with all of the needed information. When you get to the building for your interview you will most likely not be the only one there for an interview. A handful of people whom have applied for the same position are there as well. Once it is time for the intended terriers to start they call everyone up to the second floor to sit down in some chaIrshad next to some cubicles while an employee from the HR department fills you in on some of the perks of working for Comcast. While he is talking on think you do have a small amount of paperwork to fill out. Once that is done they take you out one by one and take you one of the supervisors and they do a short interview with you. Once the interview is done you have to wait to receive an offer letter from them if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working with two computer screens at once?   Answer Question

Analyst, Market Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Completed a phone screen with HR and set up a phone interview for the following week.Two days later, I was called in for a face to face interview. I met with everyone on the team and was able to ask questions. Later that evening, they asked for references and called them the following day. I received a verbal offer a couple of days later and a written offer two weeks after that.