Comcast Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Comcast Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated May 14, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a very easy interview. Supervisors interviewed us. All they basically wanted to know was if you could speak well and also read well. It was really pretty easy.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Basic Interview Process. They ask you questions over the phone for a pre screening before asking you to come in. The pay is very low to be driving all the way to Alpharetta for 12.50 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled an upset customer before?   1 Answer

BI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with 7 individuals in total. 1st round was mainly technical and the second round was with upper management just getting to know you type questions. After the second interview, I was told that they decided to move in a different direction by hiring more experienced candidates. What a complete waste of my time this was. I did not know that Comcast was so incompetent. Don't even know what they are looking for.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I have just had a phone interview. I applied for the Sales Consultant position and the next day I got a email from a recruiter to set up a time for them to call me.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? A lot of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

BI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by an outside recruiter and they submitted my information to interview for this position at Comcast in Atlanta, GA. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. They were very considerate considering I came from out of town to interview - so they grouped all aspects of the process into one day. I met with 3 BI leads and 1 manager. Each interview was about 45-60 minutes. During this process one of the BI leads tested my technical knowledge and said that he was glad that I represented my technical skills honestly (as apposed to previous candidates).
    The interviews all went well and all agreed that I would be a great fit for the team and role. Although, I did get the impression that they really wanted someone with more day-to-day programming experience (not classroom).

A day or so later the original recruiter contacts me saying that the team loved me and that they know I would be a great addition/would do well, etc - only thing was that they could only offer a position with a max salary of 20k less than my minimum asking salary.

This was irksome to me since I had made my salary requirements very clear when asked (at the recruiter level and when asked directly by Comcast).

The interview experience was standard, no challenging questions or off the wall situations - although my advice to other interviewers (especially if going through a recruiter) is to strongly emphasize your salary requirements and decline to interview if a position does not meet them.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

After you apply a recruiter emails you to set up an phone interview time with you. Once you do the phone interview and everything goes well they will tell that they want you to go in for an in-person interview. You will then receive an email with all of the needed information. When you get to the building for your interview you will most likely not be the only one there for an interview. A handful of people whom have applied for the same position are there as well. Once it is time for the intended terriers to start they call everyone up to the second floor to sit down in some chaIrshad next to some cubicles while an employee from the HR department fills you in on some of the perks of working for Comcast. While he is talking on think you do have a small amount of paperwork to fill out. Once that is done they take you out one by one and take you one of the supervisors and they do a short interview with you. Once the interview is done you have to wait to receive an offer letter from them if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working with two computer screens at once?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

The Hiring and Interview Process was fast and productive. I was called for a phone interview two days after the application and was able to meet with the recruiting managers and supervisors for the position. I was in a room with 20 other candidates who were also interested in the position. Next, you would meet with a supervisor one-on-one in another room and talk more about the position and what you can bring.

Interview Questions

• Based on your previous job, what do you think you can bring to Comcast?   Answer Question
    • How would you rate your customer service skills?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with Comcast products and services?   Answer Question

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Talked with the recruiter for phone interview, interviewed with VP of HR, flew out to interview in person with the entire leadership team. Met with the peers of the group. Met with the RVP of HR. All interviews went well expect the last one. He was really quick, fast. 30 min interview.

Interview Questions

• Leadership Style, Influencing, Project Mgt.   1 Answer

Comm Tech I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (Stone Mountain, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

First i got a call from a recruiter and she asked me some basic questions like am i able to do this and that, then i had to take an assessment test online to test my general knowledge on using hand tools and now I'm waiting on my second interview which will be face-to-face with HR Manager. Hopefully it won't be a drug out process because I'm ready to get to work.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in harsh weather conditions?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a clean driving record?   1 Answer

Analyst, Market Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Completed a phone screen with HR and set up a phone interview for the following week.Two days later, I was called in for a face to face interview. I met with everyone on the team and was able to ask questions. Later that evening, they asked for references and called them the following day. I received a verbal offer a couple of days later and a written offer two weeks after that.