Comcast Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.5

90 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Xfinity Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast (Norcross, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

straightforward interview, general questions about experience and ambitions in the workplace. just went in interviewed with a panel, then with a manager i would be reporting directly to. panel interview was about an hour, manager interview was about 5 minutes. got a call back about a week later with an offer.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Did a phone interview then i was called in to do a Group interview. After 2 days i got a call back stating i got the job. Had to do a background and drug test. Simple average process

Interview Questions

• what makes you think you will be succesful in sales and why do you want to work for sales in comcast?   1 Answer

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I applied online and in about a week go a call from a recruiter and has my interview a couple days later. I heard back 3 or 4 days later.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Quick and Friendly. Took an assessment test that was able to be reviewed quickly before reeceiving a response from one of the managers about being hired. Enjoyed the interactions with other applicants

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Norcross, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

After applying within 24-48 hrs I was contacted for an interview.
    1 phone interview 10 minutes duration. A month later was the second interview.
    1 face to face interview 20-30 minutes
    I received a job offer within 2-3 business days.

Interview Questions

• Previous sales experience? Customers service or retail?   Answer Question

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I found the ad through an agency. I was able to get scheduled for an interview less than a week later. My interview was part of a group interview. We were introduced by several managers in the facility who went over their careers with Comcast and gave us a great short clip about the company and its history. We were then pulled away individually with a manager who interviewed us separately.

Interview Questions

• How will your experience make you a great asset for Comcast?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Marietta, GA).

Interview

You were brought in with multiple people. Somebody explains the job that you were applying for as well as answered questions. They also tell you about the benefits you recdeive.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an upset customer?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I went through a recruiter, so I interviewed with them via skype before they let me talk to the senior director at Comcast who was making the decision. I had a 10 minute or so phone interview and I was brought in. The interview was informal, and had some basic questions about my knowledge of excel and finance.

Interview Questions

• Showed by a budget analysis file with YoY variances and asked me if anything sticks out.   1 Answer

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a very easy interview. Supervisors interviewed us. All they basically wanted to know was if you could speak well and also read well. It was really pretty easy.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Basic Interview Process. They ask you questions over the phone for a pre screening before asking you to come in. The pay is very low to be driving all the way to Alpharetta for 12.50 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled an upset customer before?   1 Answer