Comcast Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then interview with hiring manager and another manager. Then an interview with a technical manager. Overall a very good experience. I was being interviewed for a Sales position even though I had no Sales experience

Interview Questions

• Asked me how I would go about setting up analytics for their services   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

This was a contract position being sourced by Brooksource.

I was contacted by a Brooksource requiter that I had worked with on a previous opportunity at Comcast. After expressing interest my resume was passed along to the hiring manager and an in-person interview was scheduled shortly after. The interview was with both the hiring manager and her manager. It was pretty easy, they mostly asked questions about my background and talked about the role. The interview was about an hour long. About a week and a half later I was contacted again by the Brooksource rep to schedule a second interview. The second interview was with the hiring manager and her counterpart at Comcast, and then the hiring manager and a vendor partner. The first half with the hiring manager and her counterpart consisted mostly of role playing questions. The interview with the vendor partner was about my previous experience. This was a tough interview because the vendor partner dominated the conversation and would not give me space to correct misinterpreted answers or finish asking my question before answering. A week later I was told that the position went to a candidate that the hiring manager had previous experience working with as an MBA intern.

Interview Questions

• Role playing questions based off experiences I could expect to encounter in the role   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewing was about 30 minutes long, had multiple people interviewing, and had the basic culture/fit questions rather than technical. Overall, I felt comfortable during the interview and did not feel like any question was unordinary for the position. Just know what you are looking for and answer honestly.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses, what I looked for in my career and where I would like to be in 5 years   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Chelmsford, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was very informative. Typical questions asked of you 2 different ways to get an idea of who you was. Went through 2 interviews, the first was more formal the second was a sit down with the team and discuss how one may fit in and their roles/current tasks. The process took a couple weeks to go through. Out of many interviews at Comcast, this role was probably the easier to interview for due to management.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you bring to the table that are different than others?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Typical interview. After a phone screen they brought me in for a series of interviews with relevant stakeholders. Questions were mostly technical in nature. They asked a question about what things I would track if I was in charge of launching a new product, such as an iPhone.

Interview Questions

• What things would you track if you were launching a new product like an iPhone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

The initial phone interview was conducted by third-party. The gentleman was very nice on the phone and basically reviewed my skill set and work history. He asked me some questions concerning the job which seem like he only needed to ask key items and industry specific words to see if I knew he was talking about and could explain them. For example you wanted to know if I knew how to use pivot tables in Excel.

Interview Questions

• There was no really difficult question to answer. The lungs of experience with this type of job you should be able to explain anything they talk about.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2010.

Interview

I applied through the university career center.

The first round was on campus. Lasted about 45 minutes. Lots of behavioral questions (mostly focused on teamwork). Couple questions about Comcast ("What do you know about our company?"), and a couple technical questions ("What's the difference between C and Matlab?" )

The final round consisted of three 1-1 interviews (each lasted 30 minutes). 90% behavioral questions, which 2 of the 3 interviewers read from an interviewing package they had.
    I thought the interviews went really well, but I didn't get the job. I never got the usual "We will be pursuing other candidates" letter, or a phone call, or an email. Nothing. I sent a few emails to HR inquiring about my application status. No response... I finally gave up

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between C and Matlab? How would you decide when to use C and when to use Matlab?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Knoxville, TN) in November 2010.

Interview

The company put up an internal posting for the position and interviewed within.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2010.

Interview

Multiple interviews with different directors and VPs

Interview Questions

• Name a process you would change to make the company better   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2009.

Interview

Everyone was really nice, especially the woman in HR who processed my paperwork. Over the course of 3 days i interviewed 4 people. They ended up offering me the position but I decided not to take it. Mostly testing the waters.

Interview Questions

Mostly testing the waters.