Comcast Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Call Center Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Comcast

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Tucson, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied for employment and went through 3 phone interviews 3 online videos interviews and 2 on-site / in person interviews over a two month period. The phone interviews and video interviews went great with a high level of professionalism as well as being very personable. The members conducting the onsite / in person interview, however, lacked every sense of professionalism and could even be described as downright rude. The interviewing management team where 15 minutes late to start the interview and when the interview did get underway, no introductions were made by the interviewing team. The interviewers would not look me in the eye and shot obvious glances at each other while I was answering their questions. The worst of these offenders being the person who claimed to be the "Site Director". Only after answering their questions did I get a chance to ask who I was speaking to and the positions they held within the company. (I might add that this information was provided by the "Site Director" rather than the 3 others conducting the interview as well).

If the goal of your site is to create a great customer experience, good management should lead by example. From day one (the interview) you are setting the tone for what your employees will project in that position. Expect nothing less than gruff, rude and short responses to your customers as they have only been shown exactly that from their supervisors who have in turn seen that same behavior from their management team. The goal should be to provide the level of friendly and professional customer service in an interview of the employees you would like to represent the company you work for, which my personal interview did not provide.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to take responsibility for your actions at work.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Enfield, CT).

Interview

First there was a phone screening with the talent acquisition manager. He was very relaxed, and very experienced. Then, there were 3 in-person interviews on two different days. The first interview was with two people who had recently been promoted. The questions were prepared and the interviewers took turns taking notes. They were all situational-based questions. The second interview was a little more relaxed with a more senior manager, and the third was with the head of the call center.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a different opinion than your supervisor, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast in January 2015.

Interview

Screened by a recruiter, interviewed with Managers.The interview was with two Managers and the 2nd interview was with a panel of Supervisors who would be my peers. In both cases they asked t he standard behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral interview questions. Tell me about a time when...From there I was asked to come up with a specific example, how I responded to it and what was the result.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation. I had an idea of what the position would pay, that's what I asked for and that's what I got.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Tacky, I have interviewed for multiple positions with Comcast. Usually, they are very professional. But in this case, I felt such a negative energy that I was tempted to remove my application.

Interview Questions

• How can I motivate people - face to face - in a virtual office environment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

The interview process was quite lengthy. It began with an initial telephone interview/screening. Once I passed this step, I was scheduled to take two computerized assessments in the Human Resource department for Personality and Skills Test. The step was to meet with the reporting manager and call center director. After finally meeting with the reporting manager and director for a panel interview, I was offered the position with a correspondence in the mail. The entire process took three months to finalize.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Lynnwood, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

Telephone interview/online assessment / face to face interview if you pass first two steps

Interview Questions

• Never be to excited about working for the company keep smiling to a minimum   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Newark, DE) in August 2013.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews. Last phone call asked for a commitment to start training on a given day, two weeks from the confirmation email. After that call and email, the process just stopped without any explanation.

Interview Questions

• How many years do you think you have left to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Applied online in july got a email a month later about taking a assesment wich i did and passed about a week in a half later recruiter contacted me about setting up a 20 minute phone interview, which went very well called about two week later to call me back and set me up with a interview (Face to Face) with the Call center manager and the Director of sales. Does anyone know how much Call Center Supervisors make annually?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for comcast   1 Answer

SUPERVISOR CALL CENTER Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Comcast in July 2013.

Interview

Interview over the phone was detailed. Lots of important questions asked. The online testing was thorough.