Comcast Interview Questions in Centennial, CO | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.8

Tier I NOC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Centennial, CO).

Interview

I Applied the position via CEI, a recruiting company. Basically , from apply, getting an interview, and to accepting an offer, it all happens within two weeks. my application was submitted by my recruiter on Tuesday, and I got a call from my agent for a face-to-face interview on the following Monday. Interview on the following day. Received offer the day after.

Interview Questions

• What is DNS? What is Mac address? What's the differences between TCP and UDP? What is DHCP? What is a network translation portal?   1 Answer
    • Personality questions, your availability, type of shift that you preferred.   Answer Question

CLIENT SERVICE PROGRAM MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Comcast (Centennial, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview and face to face interview with a temporary agency. Then interviewed with 2 Comcast managers (at the same time). They also gave me a small case study to determine how I would handle a customer issue common to the position. Still waiting to hear back regarding an offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the projects you've been responsible for   Answer Question

Research Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Centennial, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

Initially contacted to schedule a phone screening, followed by the screening itself, which was completely generic. A few hours afterwards the interview was scheduled for a week later. I met briefly with the HR person before talking only to the hiring manager. That was it.

Interview Questions

• In terms of research, what technologies are you most familiar with?   Answer Question

Process Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Centennial, CO).

Interview

Typical process, Interviewed with HR, then phone call with the manager, met the manager and was asked do to a presentation. Then met a couple members of the senior leadership team and was hired.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult about the interview or the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked what I make and then made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Small Business Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Centennial, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

- First had an over-the-phone interview (asked about past work experience, and asked for definitions of a few technical terms)
    - Once called back for a second interview, it was a group of about 15 that sat through a 2 hour presentation of the company and it's benefits
    - We were than called back 1 by 1 to take part in an interview with 2 of the floor supervisors
        - in this interview we were asked to disassemble a pen and than explain how to put the pen back together once the pen was taken out of sight
    - If the floor supervisor interview went well, we were than asked to meet with the 3 site managers
    - I received an email and a call back the next morning at 8am saying that I have the job.

Interview Questions

• When sitting down with the 3 Managers, it was very intimidating. They sat at the end of a very long corporate table. I had to continue to focus on each manager and answer the questions as best possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations made

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Centennial, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

The online application is time-consuming, and this posting in particular was vague.

The phone interviewer was a contractor at an independent firm, but was knowledgeable about benefits, opportunities within Comcast, and the non-technical aspects of the position. He had good information about how competitive the hiring process was at Comcast as a whole (many positions, including this one, had very few qualified candidates).

The 1:1 interview was with the Director/hiring manager, who clearly did not have a good feel for the position (even though the Director was responsible for creating and filling the position), and the Director also lacked basic communication and interviewing skills. This interview was painful, uninformative, and neither I nor the hiring manager got any useful information from the in-person meeting, other than "no thank you."

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have developing the tools we use in a Network Operations environment?   1 Answer