Comcast Interview Questions in Chelmsford, MA | Glassdoor

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Chelmsford, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was very informative. Typical questions asked of you 2 different ways to get an idea of who you was. Went through 2 interviews, the first was more formal the second was a sit down with the team and discuss how one may fit in and their roles/current tasks. The process took a couple weeks to go through. Out of many interviews at Comcast, this role was probably the easier to interview for due to management.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you bring to the table that are different than others?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Chelmsford, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

It was too long of a process...long delays between first doing the application, then onto a phone call, followed by email as they try to contact you... Then the test, then interview which was a mixture of group presentation about the job (AGAIN) then the offer process and onto the background and then on to setting up the orientation.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe you best sale.   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Chelmsford, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

went through mutiple interviews then got hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy