Comcast Comm Tech I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Comm Tech I Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2016

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Miami, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks . Had a phone interview then an online assessment. I was sent an invitation letter via email for an interview. The interview started with a group presentation that informed us of the position in more detail, also included salary, benefits and the companies history. Then I had a one on one which a supervisor then a site manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are a good fit for Comcast?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Charleston, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was one of the best experience I've ever encountered. There was plenty of follow up, and communication from the hiring team. The process involves a online application, phone interview, online assessment, in person interviews, and background check

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were given multiple task to complete. How did you handle it, and what were the results.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Springfield, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

I was scheduled for 1pm, so I showed up a bit early. I still had to wait another 45 minutes _after_ I was scheduled to see anyone. A man came out to get me and walk me back to the interview area. Another guy was in there and they told me a third guy should have been there but had other things to do. They asked me a series of questions, mostly based on customer service, which I know I aced. They even complimented me on quite a few answers. The entire interview lasted about 20 minutes, and I was escorted out with the "You will hear from someone in 7 to 10 days". I got the feeling they weren't accepting females for the position from their attitudes...

Interview Questions

• How would you explain a process to someone who didn't understand it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Taylor, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online based out of the Taylor, MI Area. It started with a phone interview where one of the recruiters asked me a series of questions which contained underlying answers. So be it, if you repeat back to her, good knowledge and understanding of the job position then you will be just fine. After the phone interview I was invited to a face to face interivew which Consisted of 2 people being in the room. One asked me questions while another wrote down responses on his laptop. Now i was blunt and honest when I said I had no experience with comcast or any Telecommunications company but I told them I was willing to learn and do whatever it took to succeed.(Attitudes can make a difference!)Shortly after the first interview perhaps a half hour later I had an identical interview with my manager and HR Manager which was the same set of questions asked previously. I believe they look for consistency. After my interview they gave no indication if it was bad or good so I was a bit anxious to hear back. After the weekend(The interview was on Thursday), I got a call that monday around 11AM from my recruiter telling me I got the job! I don't think I've been more exited. Wednesday they sent me via email a preliminary offer letter that would OK my employment if I passed my screens, my consent for a background check and a form to print out and take to my Drug Screening. Both results came back clear.(Drug screen results come back in around 3 days, Background check results are roughly 2 weeks.) After those 3 requirements are met, they send you an official offer letter welcoming you to the team and confirming your start date. I start tomorrow morning at 8am and I'm so excited! Good luck to you all and I hope this helps you clear your mind on the process!

Interview Questions

• What 3 things can you bring to comcast that will positively impact our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

After applying received email setting for phone interview that went great, then follow by email for in person interview. They ask customer service type questions and technical. All in whick

Interview Questions

• How would you TS a customer having connectivity issue?   1 Answer

Comm Tech I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Simple interview, I felt real good about it. They asked me all the questions they had on the paper and wrote everything i said down. They were very nice but i try not to look at that because nice doesn't mean you have the job. As of now, I'm waiting on a response and its almost been a week. I'll update if something changes and/or if i get the job

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem with working with all types of weather?   1 Answer

Comm Tech I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast in June 2016.

Interview

My interview process started with a phone call with a live person who asked me about myself and basic interview questions. I was then invited to take an assessment online that was emailed to me the same day. I was geared towards the position, or so it seemed. The next day I received a phone call to meet with someone at the store for a face to face. After the face to face I was invited on the spot to meet someone that would make the decision. Two days later I was offered a job and required to submit information for a background, my I9, and a drug screen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. I have more than enough experience to gain a higher pay and was told that pay is based on performance within Comcast.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two gentlemen, which was surprising because I was scheduled to interview with Hank Lyndsey. The two men had a series of questions they asked which I am sure they ask everyone they interview. After the interview I was asked to sit outside and a manager would come and speak with me. I was waiting for about 15 minutes and one of the interviewers came and told me the manager was busy and they would contact me in 3-5 days with the following step in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Are you afraid of heights?   1 Answer

Comm Tech I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Applied online. Shortly after did a basic phone interview with a recruiter. I was pushed into a face to face interview that i had thought went well. Right now waiting on a reply back.

Interview Questions

• When is it ok to ignore saftey   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Jackson, MS) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online last week and took the assessment. A couple of days later I received a call from a recruiter and scheduled my phone interview for the next day. After the phone interview I received my face to face interview date. Upon arrival, one of the Comm tech supervisors showed me around building. We went through the training area, warehouse etc. After that, we went into the office where a second person watched as I answered the interview questions. As of now I am waiting on their decision. Will update when I get a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are the best person for this position.   Answer Question