Comcast Communications Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Communications Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Tallahassee, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and asked to take an online assessment, which was extremely easy. A recruiter from corporate scheduled me for an interview with the local Comcast office. I was interviewed by the supervisor for the position and went through a series of questions, lasting about 40 minutes. The questions are simple evolving around the position, customer service and installation. After the interview, I was told that I would be contacted about the process. It has been over a month and I never have been contacted, not even an email.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an upset customer and remedy the situation. Why do you want to work for Comcast.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Communications Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

During the interviewing process, you are asked to complete a basic math test, and problem solving test. Upon completion of the test you must undergo a brief 1 on 1 interview with an active supervisor.

Interview Questions

• there were no unexpected questions, there is simply a test and skills assesment. The interview is only to make certain that you can perform the required tasks.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The was no negotiating as I did not have any skills, all applicants are paid the same $12.00 wage.