Comcast Communications Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Comcast

1.0

Communications Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Tallahassee, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and asked to take an online assessment, which was extremely easy. A recruiter from corporate scheduled me for an interview with the local Comcast office. I was interviewed by the supervisor for the position and went through a series of questions, lasting about 40 minutes. The questions are simple evolving around the position, customer service and installation. After the interview, I was told that I would be contacted about the process. It has been over a month and I never have been contacted, not even an email.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an upset customer and remedy the situation. Why do you want to work for Comcast.   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Communications Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

During the interviewing process, you are asked to complete a basic math test, and problem solving test. Upon completion of the test you must undergo a brief 1 on 1 interview with an active supervisor.

Interview Questions

• there were no unexpected questions, there is simply a test and skills assesment. The interview is only to make certain that you can perform the required tasks.   3 Answers

Negotiation

The was no negotiating as I did not have any skills, all applicants are paid the same $12.00 wage.