Comcast Customer Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Customer Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Miramar, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Easier than I imagined. We had the presentation overview, then selected 1 by 1 for interviews. Only 1 interview including the role play because they were short staffed. It was so easy.

Interview Questions

• Star method. Name a time you had to diffuse a conflict at work.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Jackson, MS).

Interview

Very long waiting period. 1 phone interview & then a f2f. If you pass that then they'll email your work schedule which you cannot change until there is a bid

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Beaverton, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

First interview is on the phone with a recruiter, it's pretty cut & dry sales questions.
    Next you are called for an in person interview with 2-3 of the sales managers, there is a lot of other people interviewing in the same room so it's distracting but not too bad other than that

Interview Questions

• Very generic sales questions... tell me about a time when you went above & beyond? Strengths, weaknesses etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woodridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Woodridge, IL).

Interview

There were 3 stages to interview. One phone interview, An online Test to pass, and then a face to face. The whole process did take a long time. After you are hired you have to go through 8 weeks of training and they really do not give what is needed to understand what you are actually signing up for.

Interview Questions

• What was the toughest customer facing experience you have had?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Comcast (Lansing, MI).

Interview

Had an initial phone interview that consisted on basic interview questions. I was then asked to interview in person in Lansing for a Detroit Metro territory. I arrived at interview and was told there was an error in communication and the position was for the Lansing territory. I had them interview me anyways for the experience. Very difficult interview, and very disappointing experience with the disorganization of Comcast.

Anonymous Employee in Fife, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Fife, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

Manpower reps recruited for the large hiring quota. They were not completely honest or aware that the job is sales. One told me the job wasn't sales! I interviewed with 2 Manpower recruiters on different days, but before the second interview I was advanced to an online assessment test which you have to pass in order to receive a second interview. The last interview was in person, at the Comcast Call Center site with a Comcast manager. I interviewed with someone who was good, so I thought the job would be more professional than it turned out to be.

Interview Questions

• How are you with constant change?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with difficult customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. The job has a set earnings for training, and then when training is over it changes to a base plus commission.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario in which you had to deescalate a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

It is a very energized thorough experience which includes online application, testing, then phone interview if you pass testing, then another interview if you pass phone interview, face to face interview, then once offered job drug & background screening which can take up to 3 weeks. Then LIFE happens!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to retain an angry customer and turn the situation around.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast (Tucson, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then received an email to complete online assessment. Next day I received email to schedule phone interview. Phone interview lasted 15 minutes, and interviewer asked some basic questions. She mentioned after interview that HRS would go over my answers and I would hear from them about the next steps. Two days later I received a call asking me to go in for a face-to-face interview the next day. Face-to-face consisted of a 1 hour presentation with approximately 20 other candidates, followed by one-on-one interview. Interviewer asked mostly "tell me a time..." or "what would you do.." type questions. Really, their just looking for candidates who will be a good fit, not so much with experience, so just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with a irate customer who cussed at you or made some nasty remarks, but their complaint was legit? and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Pretty simple and quick. Completed application. Received phone interview the very next morning. Took assessment and was scheduled for face to face interview. Walked in to 20 other canidates. Spent 1 hour getting acquainted with what's expected and details about the position and then interviews were scheduled. I was very nervous because my interviewer had his poker face on. I couldn't read his feelings at all. After interview he explained that we would all hear back withing 7 days. 4 days later I received my offer letter with my background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everything is set in stone. No negotiations allowed!!