Comcast Customer Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Customer Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2017

2.5

Customer Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Awesome experience! I have tried to get in with Comcast, but can take a few attempts! This is where I plan on being long term. A little intimidated by the group interview process, but everyone was very positive of one another in our group and it was a positive vibe all around. The HR guy and the supervisor who were going over the info session about Comcast were all very positive and seemed genuinely happy to work for Comcast. I am so excited to be joining the top telecommunications company! Best advice, be yourself, bring passion and excitement for the job and the company. Be honest, be upfront, and bring a genuine understanding of what the position entails :) detail and goal oriented is probably a plus too! Best interview experience I've ever had. Probably because I REALLY wanted this job!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deliver bad news to a customer and how did it go? What was the outcome   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out app on 4/25. Got phone interview on 4/30. Did in person interview on 5\5. Found out i got selected on 5/8. Had to do background and drug test. My background just cleared yesterday 5/26. Start on 6/5

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Miramar, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Easier than I imagined. We had the presentation overview, then selected 1 by 1 for interviews. Only 1 interview including the role play because they were short staffed. It was so easy.

Interview Questions

• Star method. Name a time you had to diffuse a conflict at work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Jackson, MS).

Interview

Very long waiting period. 1 phone interview & then a f2f. If you pass that then they'll email your work schedule which you cannot change until there is a bid

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Beaverton, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

First interview is on the phone with a recruiter, it's pretty cut & dry sales questions.
    Next you are called for an in person interview with 2-3 of the sales managers, there is a lot of other people interviewing in the same room so it's distracting but not too bad other than that

Interview Questions

• Very generic sales questions... tell me about a time when you went above & beyond? Strengths, weaknesses etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woodridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Woodridge, IL).

Interview

There were 3 stages to interview. One phone interview, An online Test to pass, and then a face to face. The whole process did take a long time. After you are hired you have to go through 8 weeks of training and they really do not give what is needed to understand what you are actually signing up for.

Interview Questions

• What was the toughest customer facing experience you have had?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Comcast (Lansing, MI).

Interview

Had an initial phone interview that consisted on basic interview questions. I was then asked to interview in person in Lansing for a Detroit Metro territory. I arrived at interview and was told there was an error in communication and the position was for the Lansing territory. I had them interview me anyways for the experience. Very difficult interview, and very disappointing experience with the disorganization of Comcast.

Anonymous Employee in Fife, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Fife, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

Manpower reps recruited for the large hiring quota. They were not completely honest or aware that the job is sales. One told me the job wasn't sales! I interviewed with 2 Manpower recruiters on different days, but before the second interview I was advanced to an online assessment test which you have to pass in order to receive a second interview. The last interview was in person, at the Comcast Call Center site with a Comcast manager. I interviewed with someone who was good, so I thought the job would be more professional than it turned out to be.

Interview Questions

• How are you with constant change?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with difficult customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. The job has a set earnings for training, and then when training is over it changes to a base plus commission.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario in which you had to deescalate a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

It is a very energized thorough experience which includes online application, testing, then phone interview if you pass testing, then another interview if you pass phone interview, face to face interview, then once offered job drug & background screening which can take up to 3 weeks. Then LIFE happens!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to retain an angry customer and turn the situation around.   Answer Question