Comcast Customer Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Customer Account Representative Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (Dover, DE) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview process went through HR and then the lead of the call center.

Interview Questions

• What was a negative experience you had at a previous employer   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Oak Brook, IL) in February 2009.

Interview

Comcast's recruiters were very professional and sparked my interest in working for the company.
    However, the Human Resources person who I had my 1:1 interview with, after a battery of tests and having made it through no less than 4 "cuts" whas terrible. She was cold, unfriendly, she was watching the clock, the questions she asked me came straight out of a HR101 textbook and she never looked me in the eyes during the interview. The worst part is that she did not ask me a single question about my past work experience and how it would relate to the position I was applying for. In fact I would bet that she didn't even read my resume. I had the feeling that the position was already promised to someone else, or filled and they were just "disposing" of the remaining candidates.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2007.

Interview

I was "found" by an agency who also worked for an agency who worked for comcast.

I had a 10-15 minutes phone interview and than we had a meeting set up in the Panera Bred.!!!

I thought it was a joke but turned out they had no office at all. Comcast was looking for people for the high speed internet department to answer technical questions therefore we had a quick computer test.

If you made it 50% than they pretty much called you back later they lowered the limit to 10%. This was the time when there was hadr to find people who was willing to for in a call center environment.

The second interview was in the Comcast building. About 30 minutes 1 on 1 with one of the supervisor. the interview process was a "bogus" since there were in need. They hired "me" an immigrant with a heavy accent!!! I did turn out pretty good by the way and received a promotion later on but honestly I wouldn't hire myself :-)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room fro negotiation.