Comcast Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Basic Interview Process. They ask you questions over the phone for a pre screening before asking you to come in. The pay is very low to be driving all the way to Alpharetta for 12.50 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled an upset customer before?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online
    Had to take an Online Assessment, it was a very omg process
    I received a phone call that was pretty much a phone screening/ interview
    Face to Face intervals
    I go to my interview next week which I learned will be a group interview

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in customer service?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

The interview only took about 10 mins, they were really nice but I felt like they already had their minds made up with another candidate. The interview was pretty easy though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me alittle about yourself? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I had the recruiter call me and then she send over assessment test. After that she, a day or so later she contacted me and stated I passed the test. then she set up a face to face interview. I went to orientation for about an hour then I proceeded to do the 30 minutes shadowing on the floor. Then I sat with one of the interviewers one on one. After than she said she will be contacting me. this was Dec 5th it's now Dec 20th. What's next? How long does it normally take to contact me back?

Interview Questions

• Give an example of the challenges faced and there outcome from previous job experiences.   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

It started with an online application, then a hour + long online assessment followed by a phone interview and then an hour + long in person interview tat was one on one.

Interview Questions

• Recall a specific time when you had to deal with an upset customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Very brief phone interview, followed by 15 minute in person interview. Typical customer service questions. The interviewer was ill prepared and unorganized, even eating his lunch during the interview. Talking with a mouth full is disgusting at anytime, but making that my first impression of you and your company. Not only was it gross it made it difficult to concentrate and take the interviewer seriously.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer, how would you handle an upset customer, also asked questions regarding experience, strengths and weaknesses. I wanted to laugh when he said we want our employees to think outside the box. So you want employees to be innovative, but can't come up with anything more than cookie cutter interview questions. Overall, interview left me with bad impression.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Woodridge, IL).

Interview

1. Phone interview- basic situational questions and talked about past work experiences
    2. Online assessment-60 minute personality test that if you don't finish it in time you fail.
    3. Go to the call center and listen to them just talk about the company. The whole process was about three hours....then they give you a mock call and record you to see how well you answer the phone.
    4. Interview with managers

Process took way too long for what you do at the job. The enployees were wearing pajamas and not professionally dressed.

Interview Questions

Pay was $14.90 and it was second shift with no weekends off. I also was very disappointed in how unprofessional the work place settings was ran... Uneducated and trashy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Newark, DE).

Interview

I applied online next day got a email for assessment after that I received email for phone interview after that I was invited to interview face to face a couple of people showed up about 10.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

LONG! Some people said they only had a phone interview, but most of us had both a phone and in person interview (with 2 supervisors, 1:1 each). This was after several online assessments. After hire they said they only hire 10%. Some people have been at Comcast a LONG time. Very much trying to retain long-term employees. No changing jobs for at least 1 year, but can move up within the job hired for.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience when... A time when you had to ... it's all behavior based.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Spokane, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

You fill out an online application to begin the screening process. Then they e-mail you, if you have been selected for a telephone interview. The telephone interview is approximately 15 minutes long and you have no idea how you have done. I was told there were no open trainings, but would receive a notification when one opened. I then received an email less than 5 minutes after the phone interview saying I was not selected.