Comcast Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.6

81 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, via Indeed. Received a call almost immediately, I was excited for their quick response. I was told that I needed to take an assessment, then a phone interview, then an in person interview. I take to the 3rd party recruiter, received the assessment, and took it immediately. I received a call back from someone at Comcast for a phone interview. Funny story, we played phone and text tag for about a a week and a half before they told me they were no longer considering me for the position.

If you are able to sit by your phone waiting hopefully for a position then this is for you. If you have other jobs, responsibilities, then look elsewhere, because you may never hear back and then they will cancel your application.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Forgot ID, security was nice enough to still let me in to do the interview. which I am THANKFUL for that. Went I meet with 2 people in the same session.

Interview Questions

• If a irate customer calls, how would you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Basic Interview Process. They ask you questions over the phone for a pre screening before asking you to come in. The pay is very low to be driving all the way to Alpharetta for 12.50 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled an upset customer before?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online
    Had to take an Online Assessment, it was a very omg process
    I received a phone call that was pretty much a phone screening/ interview
    Face to Face intervals
    I go to my interview next week which I learned will be a group interview

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process went as follows. There were six people whom were there for the interview. The while group say through a quick presentation about Comcast (including work and benefits) then the group was split. Three people went on a tour of the facility while the other three had individual interviews. My interview went quite well. They are behavioral type interviews where you are asked to give real life examples.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a problem with a customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

The interview only took about 10 mins, they were really nice but I felt like they already had their minds made up with another candidate. The interview was pretty easy though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me alittle about yourself? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I had the recruiter call me and then she send over assessment test. After that she, a day or so later she contacted me and stated I passed the test. then she set up a face to face interview. I went to orientation for about an hour then I proceeded to do the 30 minutes shadowing on the floor. Then I sat with one of the interviewers one on one. After than she said she will be contacting me. this was Dec 5th it's now Dec 20th. What's next? How long does it normally take to contact me back?

Interview Questions

• Give an example of the challenges faced and there outcome from previous job experiences.   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

It started with an online application, then a hour + long online assessment followed by a phone interview and then an hour + long in person interview tat was one on one.

Interview Questions

• Recall a specific time when you had to deal with an upset customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (Lafayette, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview first with a recruiter then got scheduled an interview in person with HR. The lady was awkward and not personable. It took them 3 weeks to get and to me via email.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation in a previous job and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Very brief phone interview, followed by 15 minute in person interview. Typical customer service questions. The interviewer was ill prepared and unorganized, even eating his lunch during the interview. Talking with a mouth full is disgusting at anytime, but making that my first impression of you and your company. Not only was it gross it made it difficult to concentrate and take the interviewer seriously.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer, how would you handle an upset customer, also asked questions regarding experience, strengths and weaknesses. I wanted to laugh when he said we want our employees to think outside the box. So you want employees to be innovative, but can't come up with anything more than cookie cutter interview questions. Overall, interview left me with bad impression.   Answer Question