Comcast Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Comcast

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (Lafayette, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview first with a recruiter then got scheduled an interview in person with HR. The lady was awkward and not personable. It took them 3 weeks to get and to me via email.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation in a previous job and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Forgot ID, security was nice enough to still let me in to do the interview. which I am THANKFUL for that. Went I meet with 2 people in the same session.

Interview Questions

• If a irate customer calls, how would you handle this situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Penn, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Penn, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Keep your resume updated. I was reached out to by a hiring rep via email. Applied on the company website, got a phone interview, two in person interviews. The job didn't start until two months after but they let me know ahead of time that I had the job. Just had to pass the background check, if it's not expunged then let them know about it. Don't do drugs because there is also a thorough drug test involved.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer. Tell us about your previous work experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Harrisburg, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Total of 3 interviews prior to getting a job offer. 1 over the phone and 2 in person. Drug screening and background check are required. The whole process takes approx 1-2 months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Livonia, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

She took forever to see me. I sat waiting for 40min. Once I got back there she told me sorry she schedule was running behind and she had to eat lunch. Meaning the entire time I was sitting there she was eating. No respect for my time. Interview was ok. I feel I answered the question okay. But it was hard with her walking in and out of the room because she forgot this or she forgot that.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a coworker that did not like you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

I applied on a Thursday, got a call for some preliminary questions on Friday and they asked if they could do a phone interview then or schedule a different time. If they (Manpower Group) seem like you would be a good fit they will send a online assessment. I completed that on the same day and got a phone call Monday saying I passed the assessment and they wanted to schedule a in person interview. They were able to schedule me the very next day.

The in person interview process was very pleasant. There were 3 of us and they took us all for a tour and description of how things are ran. Very nice facility and seems like they really care about their employees so that they can take care of their customers. We then split into our separate interview. Interview is all behavioral questions, so as long as you can use life experience to relate back to skills they are looking for, you should be good.

Email next day (Wednesday) saying they will extend an offer of employment. Called me on Thursday to share next steps; basically to sign the offer online and get background checks and drug screening started. Whole onboarding process says it could take up to 4 weeks so be prepared to wait until your start date.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to troubleshoot a problem over the phone.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Basic Interview Process. They ask you questions over the phone for a pre screening before asking you to come in. The pay is very low to be driving all the way to Alpharetta for 12.50 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled an upset customer before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, via Indeed. Received a call almost immediately, I was excited for their quick response. I was told that I needed to take an assessment, then a phone interview, then an in person interview. I take to the 3rd party recruiter, received the assessment, and took it immediately. I received a call back from someone at Comcast for a phone interview. Funny story, we played phone and text tag for about a a week and a half before they told me they were no longer considering me for the position.

If you are able to sit by your phone waiting hopefully for a position then this is for you. If you have other jobs, responsibilities, then look elsewhere, because you may never hear back and then they will cancel your application.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process went as follows. There were six people whom were there for the interview. The while group say through a quick presentation about Comcast (including work and benefits) then the group was split. Three people went on a tour of the facility while the other three had individual interviews. My interview went quite well. They are behavioral type interviews where you are asked to give real life examples.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a problem with a customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast in February 2015.

Interview

Pretty short and to the point. I was called by a HR rep and scheduled an interview. THe interview took about and hour and I met with 2 people. The first was a supervisor and then I spoke with a manager. The called me back in a few days with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What I would do if a customer was yelling.   1 Answer