Comcast Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.6

86 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

I applied on a Thursday, got a call for some preliminary questions on Friday and they asked if they could do a phone interview then or schedule a different time. If they (Manpower Group) seem like you would be a good fit they will send a online assessment. I completed that on the same day and got a phone call Monday saying I passed the assessment and they wanted to schedule a in person interview. They were able to schedule me the very next day.

The in person interview process was very pleasant. There were 3 of us and they took us all for a tour and description of how things are ran. Very nice facility and seems like they really care about their employees so that they can take care of their customers. We then split into our separate interview. Interview is all behavioral questions, so as long as you can use life experience to relate back to skills they are looking for, you should be good.

Email next day (Wednesday) saying they will extend an offer of employment. Called me on Thursday to share next steps; basically to sign the offer online and get background checks and drug screening started. Whole onboarding process says it could take up to 4 weeks so be prepared to wait until your start date.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to troubleshoot a problem over the phone.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Employee in Madison, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Madison, MS) in November 2017.

Interview

the over the phone interview process was kinda long about 30 minutes the questions were simple . the first part was yes or no the second was describe a time when u had to ..... but over all at the end they will tell you if they feel like you are a good candidate or not.

Interview Questions

• how did you handle a angry customer?
      tell me about a time you had to make a self conscience work decision?
      why do you want to work for comcast?
      what makes you feel like youre a candidate?
      describe your duties at your last job an what was the work environment like ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dickson City, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Dickson City, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Process began with a phone interview with a recruiter. The recruiter to manager handoff was a little clumsy. The interview in store seemed to go well. They asked standard questions, nothing challenging.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Livonia, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

She took forever to see me. I sat waiting for 40min. Once I got back there she told me sorry she schedule was running behind and she had to eat lunch. Meaning the entire time I was sitting there she was eating. No respect for my time. Interview was ok. I feel I answered the question okay. But it was hard with her walking in and out of the room because she forgot this or she forgot that.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a coworker that did not like you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, via Indeed. Received a call almost immediately, I was excited for their quick response. I was told that I needed to take an assessment, then a phone interview, then an in person interview. I take to the 3rd party recruiter, received the assessment, and took it immediately. I received a call back from someone at Comcast for a phone interview. Funny story, we played phone and text tag for about a a week and a half before they told me they were no longer considering me for the position.

If you are able to sit by your phone waiting hopefully for a position then this is for you. If you have other jobs, responsibilities, then look elsewhere, because you may never hear back and then they will cancel your application.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Forgot ID, security was nice enough to still let me in to do the interview. which I am THANKFUL for that. Went I meet with 2 people in the same session.

Interview Questions

• If a irate customer calls, how would you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Basic Interview Process. They ask you questions over the phone for a pre screening before asking you to come in. The pay is very low to be driving all the way to Alpharetta for 12.50 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled an upset customer before?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online
    Had to take an Online Assessment, it was a very omg process
    I received a phone call that was pretty much a phone screening/ interview
    Face to Face intervals
    I go to my interview next week which I learned will be a group interview

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process went as follows. There were six people whom were there for the interview. The while group say through a quick presentation about Comcast (including work and benefits) then the group was split. Three people went on a tour of the facility while the other three had individual interviews. My interview went quite well. They are behavioral type interviews where you are asked to give real life examples.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a problem with a customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

The interview only took about 10 mins, they were really nice but I felt like they already had their minds made up with another candidate. The interview was pretty easy though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me alittle about yourself? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question