Comcast Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

2.7

110 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Comcast (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was made easy by the Comcast hiring team they asked me a few questions for the position and they also asked me about my back ground and what I did on my last position.

ETS Eng1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

I received email that Comcast got my application, I received notice to schedule Phone interview I did, on my day recruiter called me - a lot of technical questions. If I pass phone interview, they will schedule F2F interview. This is my 2nd time I applied for the same position - previous application - I did not pass phone interview I guess, got email 1 week later - we will not hire you, sorry

Interview Questions

• what is : MAC, UDP, ARP, SIP, TCP etc. stands for? Why hosted PBX is very attractive to Business? a lot of protocol questions, Like what is the difference between UDP and TCP?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screen was good. Hr rep was friendly and polite. Was offered to come in for a formal interview. Met with hiring manager and everything went good. Received a call next day from the Hr rep and said they are moving on. I answered a question of where you see yourself in 5 yeasts with I would like to be in management or at the division level. The hiring manager stated to the hr rep she did not want someone using this position as a stripping stone. Obviously they do not believe in internally promoting their employees. I have tried to get in touch with the hr rep since then to discuss other positions with no response, not professional at all. Completely different attitude towards me from the initial phone screen.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant - CAAT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO).

Interview

Hilariously unprofessional. After a really nice series of interviews and being told, "We always make these decisions quickly," I had my follow-ups completely ignored. After 4 weeks I received an email saying that they were still in the interview process and that it would be another couple of weeks. After an additional month I was told I was "Definitely still in consideration." but there wasn't actually a decision. At this time I had seen the position re-posted twice. Finally at about two and a half months after my final round when I demanded an answer I was told that they decided to fill the role in a different market. I'm sure that was complete B.S..

This company is about as professional as their service is reliable. Either their internal policies regarding application follow-up and feedback is completely absurd, or their people and culture is completely disrespectful and unprofessional. Whichever it is, you're much better off just applying elsewhere. Look at the other interview reviews on here - my experience is not an outlier.

Retention Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

The process consisted of one phone interview and then a interview in the office with two supervisors. I also had to take an assessment on skills and an assessment on personality. Comcast does not move very quickly things seem to move quite slow. I was also asked about if I had worked in a commission or sales position previously as they wanted strong sales background

Interview Questions

• Mostly situational like tell us about a time when you had a customer that you could not help how did you deal with it   1 Answer

Community Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

Met with internal hiring manager, had conference call with another district manager. Discussed the position and my qualifications that would contribute to this role. Discussed expectations and the successful candidate ideal for this role.

Interview Questions

• What processes do I currently utilize to access candidates   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out app on 4/25. Got phone interview on 4/30. Did in person interview on 5\5. Found out i got selected on 5/8. Had to do background and drug test. My background just cleared yesterday 5/26. Start on 6/5

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Software Development Viper Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview.
    In person was 3 guys asking me questions about previous experience.
    The recruiter gave me feedback that they really liked me and thought that I was an ideal candidate but they wanted to finish their interview rounds before finally making a decision. Company strung me along for more than a month without giving me a yes or no answer. Finally I found another position and told the recruiter myself that they were out of the running. Suggestion: People are not cattle and you are not a god. We take a lot of time and effort to go through this process with you. Show people a little respect. 1 Month without an up or down on my application after the interview is not a way to be treating people.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with IPMI before? What did you do with it?   Answer Question

Senior Channel Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

phone interview and in person interview with 5 leaders. Behavior based interview questions looking for situation, action and outcome. friendly interviewer was a few minutes late but scheduled a 2nd phone screen.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about at time when you were innovative and creative.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO).

Interview

I had a phone screening and an in-person interview at the office in Centennial. I enjoyed my interview experience, and the hiring manager said they would reach out to me regarding next steps in the process. Despite this, I never heard from them again after that in-person interview. I figured this meant I was not considered for the next step in the process, which is fine, but after an in-person interview it should be common courtesy to at least send an email stating they have decided to move forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What are ten ways to use a pencil other than for writing?   Answer Question