Comcast Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.6

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO).

Interview

I had a phone screening and an in-person interview at the office in Centennial. I enjoyed my interview experience, and the hiring manager said they would reach out to me regarding next steps in the process. Despite this, I never heard from them again after that in-person interview. I figured this meant I was not considered for the next step in the process, which is fine, but after an in-person interview it should be common courtesy to at least send an email stating they have decided to move forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What are ten ways to use a pencil other than for writing?   Answer Question

Manager, Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

I was very impressed with the Comcast recruiting process. Applied online, was contacted by a recruiter for an initial phone. That was followed by a phone interview with one of the program directors and then an onsite interview with the hiring manager. The recruiter provided guidance and timely updates throughout the process. Hiring manager made me feel very comfortable during the interview process and it was really just a great conversation about the opportunity and where I think I can quickly apply my skills to make an impact. There was little room for salary negotiation but I felt the recruiter made a case for me to get the most I could within the range. I initially accepted offer but had to later decline because of another opportunity which I couldn't pass up. The recruiter/Hiring manager were understanding and supportive of my decision when I notified them about this. Overall this was one of my best recruiting experiences and kudos to team at Comcast

Interview Questions

• Approach to managing conflict, Scenario based questions with managing stakeholders, based on your understanding of job details, what's the one must skill to have to be successful and why   Answer Question

Tier I NOC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Centennial, CO).

Interview

I Applied the position via CEI, a recruiting company. Basically , from apply, getting an interview, and to accepting an offer, it all happens within two weeks. my application was submitted by my recruiter on Tuesday, and I got a call from my agent for a face-to-face interview on the following Monday. Interview on the following day. Received offer the day after.

Interview Questions

• What is DNS? What is Mac address? What's the differences between TCP and UDP? What is DHCP? What is a network translation portal?   1 Answer
    • Personality questions, your availability, type of shift that you preferred.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for 2 positions. For the first, I was contacted by the recruiter and then had a video interview with the Hiring Manager and another person in the same role, followed by another phone interview with the Hiring Manager which was rescheduled at least 3 times from her side. After that it was total silence . Tried calling and emailing the Recruiter with no response. Finally managed to get her online and was told they would be making a decision by the end of the week, but its been more than 2 months since the start of the process and the position is still open.
    They 'preach' about 'customer experience' - its appalling how they treat candidates.

The experience with the second position was similar. No updates or responses.

Interview Questions

• Questions about leadership style, and other questions like 'tell me a time when ..."   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

It started with an online application, then a hour + long online assessment followed by a phone interview and then an hour + long in person interview tat was one on one.

Interview Questions

• Recall a specific time when you had to deal with an upset customer.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition: Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out - applied online - video interview - phone interview.

*Note* I rated this interview negative not because I was not selected to do a face to face interview - I am definitely okay with that. I am stating this was a negative experience because of the serious lack of communication between the recruiters and myself. I had a phone screen on November 1st and was told by Thursday I would hear back. When Thursday had no response I followed up Friday no response. The recruiter gave me an update on Tuesday of the next week and said she would be in touch on that Friday. She never was. A week went by no communication. Then this week I got the automated rejection email. It's ironic how this role they stated constant communication was key and yet they could not provide that throughout my interview process. Nice people but they obviously set expectations they cannot follow through on.

Customer Service Representative Repair Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Aurora, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

The process was fairly challenging. A lot of behavioral analysis. Call simulation test. And a couple of assessments. In person interview was a hour and a half. They ask you for several examples of dealing with difficult people. They ask a lot of the same questions in different ways so make sure you have your stories straight.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you deal with a difficult customer with examples. They love the STAR method.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a phone and video interview a week ago and am waiting on a response. The video interview was very convenient to be able to do in my phone on my schedule.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had difficulty finding candidates and how did you solve the problem?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Panel Interview with would be peers. Lots of hypothetical, not a lot of concrete input and examples of the type of work. They were very nice, polite, and attentive. I hope to join the company at some point.

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO).

Interview

One of the best interview I ever had. There were four people in the panel. They were very cool and chilled out throughout the interview. Each of them asked two/ three questions each. Though it was a technical interview they kinda try to find out how good are you when it comes to team work and how well you will get along with others and also your commitment level to the company