Comcast Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.2

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interviewees were great and after 4 hours of interviewing I had my hopes on joining Comcast until I never heard from them again...They admitted they have an attraction of talent problem and I see why. Several emails and calls back asking for feedback and nothing....rude and disrespectful!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Director Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

I did phone screen and in person with consultancy who was filling contract role. After phone and in-person with hiring manager was basically told I was in. SVP kept being evasive, even canceling our in-person scheduled for a Monday AM on Sat. Nite. All of a sudden, they decided not to fill position. Probably for the best because it is obvious that there was a disconnect between Director and SVP. But annoying that I expended significant time and money on this. Shame on me.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews and then interviews in-person with executives across the company. You have to be patient as it takes time to go through the various round (took me 3 months)

Interview Questions

• Why Comcast? If you were here, what initiative ould you launch?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

phone interview with HR, in person interview with the hiring manager, in person interview with the team, IQ test, personality test, in person interview with the general manager and CEO

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

very informal and brief. After being hired I realized they didn't want to reveal too much about the realities of the job so that I would accept the position. If I knew what the situation was really like there is no way I would have accepted. This unethical behavior was typical of the management in Business Services Freedom Region.

Interview Questions

• very generic questions. misleading answers, including the location I would be working at - which changed once I was hired   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Miami, FL) in April 2010.

Interview

Multiple layers of F2F sessions with all stakeholders in local, regional and corp levels. Situation and fact based interviewing questions that look for Situation, Actions and Results. Often times you will be expected to relay industry specifics that you may have no internal knowledge unless you worked directly with a Cable Company prior.

Interview Questions

• If you were a cucumber in a salad and you were about to be eating what would you do?   Answer Question

Better opportunity.

Director Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comcast in July 2009.

Interview

Interviews were one on one very and professional. The HR staff was very personable and helpful. I met with several members of senior management spanning technical operations to engineering. Comcast is a large company that operates like a small business. Comcast treats its employees with tremendous respect and offers a very flexible, dynamic work environment.

Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast in June 2009.

Interview

It was a casual conversation outdoors

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast in September 2008.

Interview

Internal employee website submission.
    Interview process took 4 weeks.
    Position posted was no longer open.

Interview Questions

• Please explain the most difficult problem faced in last position that you could not solve and how did you work around it?   Answer Question