Comcast Executive Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Executive Director Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter before the job description was defined and approved. The job sounded like an exact match, a trend which continued as more information was provided and the JD was forwarded.

I was brought on site for what was scheduled to be 4 back to back meetings. While preparing I was concerned to see that an individual in the hiring loop would be a subordinate to the successful candidate. This person was considered the related Subject Matter Expert despite not being considered for the more senior position.

The schedule became fluid, which is to be expected when trying to interview with those in the decision process at this level. The second meeting was with the internal recruiter's boss who actually said "I can't imagine you won't be invited back for a second round". This was after he spent a few minutes with the first person I met with, the hiring manager.

While all 4 meetings seemed to go well, I was concerned with the last discussion: the individual who would end up reporting in to the successful candidate. He asked an unexpected question regarding deep technical expertise which deviated from the stated requirements for the role. I took it in stride, but in the follow up I was informed that my limited experience for this unstated requirement was the reason I wasn't selected. Somewhere there was a disconnect. Even more frustrating, I understand that the role is still open and they are rethinking the job description. The company seems like a great place to work but I suggest caution when interviewing for a senior role. It seems that even with the job description approval process there is an issue agreeing on the requisite qualifications.

Interview Questions

• How experienced are you with the cloud?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Face to face interviews by 13 different people, most of whom I never saw when I worked there. Took about 2 weeks to complete. Some questions asked were not relevant to the position

Interview Questions

• Did I have automation experience?   1 Answer

Executive Director Interview

Interview

The interviewing process was extremely rigorous but enjoyable. Each interviewer I spoke with was engaged, informative and generally pleasant. The recruiter was very responsive too. I felt that the entire process was very "two way", where they would give me the information I needed to make an informed decision as well as assessing/evaluating me.

Interview Questions

• None stood out as particularly challenging but all were job relevant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Back and forth once.