Comcast Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL | Glassdoor

Comcast Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL

2.4

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

The interview process was quite lengthy. It began with an initial telephone interview/screening. Once I passed this step, I was scheduled to take two computerized assessments in the Human Resource department for Personality and Skills Test. The step was to meet with the reporting manager and call center director. After finally meeting with the reporting manager and director for a panel interview, I was offered the position with a correspondence in the mail. The entire process took three months to finalize.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Huntsville, AL) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very long. I don't think they were interested in me or maybe that they already had someone in mind. I wish they would have been more open. I think they hired someone internally.

Interview Questions

• How could I become an asset.   1 Answer

Check In Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Huntsville, AL) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was via Internal Audit Manager and then the Director.
    The interview with the Internal Audit Manager was in person; with the Director via phone.
    Both interviews centered on my ability to be goal oriented, reach deadlines, and supervise people to reach goals and to progress in their roles. The interview also focused on my availability to perform my duties.

Interview Questions

• What should I be considered for the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was presented an offer and accedpted.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Huntsville, AL) in December 2010.

Interview

My initial interview was with an HR representative at a job fair where all the other employees were hiring for technical or management/supervisory positions. The next 1:1 interview was with a department manager where my previous supervisory and training experience were discussed. When finally received the job offer it was for an entry level position as a bilking and repair CAE1.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (Huntsville, AL) in April 2009.

Interview

went to a job fair for first interview, scheduled and went for a skills test, final interview same day as test, and received offer upon completion of the interview, at which point I went to take my drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why are you coming from a HVAC tech position to a CSR position?   1 Answer