Comcast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.8

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

The first interview was very short and over the phone. Just basic questions about my resume and a little more info about the position. The second interview was over the phone as well since I was away at school. Interviewed with three different people and they basically ask you behavioral questions. That interview was about an hour long. They were super nice !

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you failed
      What are your short term and long term goals?
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Lancaster, MA).

Interview

The only interest they have is in how much money you make. If you are a qualified and paid professional, they do not want you. Poor benefits. No clearly defined process for the hiring decision.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Baltimore, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

I only went through a 15 minute phone interview which led to a rejection email the same day. I was planning on rejecting it anyway.. no way I would work for 13.50 an hour doing tech support. They totally ignore your experience and qualifications. I felt somewhat disrespected and was looking forward to ending the call after hearing what the pay was. The person interviewing felt the need to rush through the questions almost as if he had 30 more interviews to do.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interviewees were great and after 4 hours of interviewing I had my hopes on joining Comcast until I never heard from them again...They admitted they have an attraction of talent problem and I see why. Several emails and calls back asking for feedback and nothing....rude and disrespectful!

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Very informal. I was met at the door by the interviewer and he was the only person interviewing that day. it was a standard interview focused on questions geared toward management skills and motivation of an established sales team.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a sales person on your team trying to manipulate the incentive plan?   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Comcast (Plymouth, MI).

Interview

Sent an email to confirm application. Followed by a phone interview if picked. If not picked can take MONTHS to get rejection email if at all. Hiring agent SHOULD understand what your applying for. Was told that even though I had 10 years of company experience. I would have to go somewhere else to get management experience and then come back to the company

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online
    Had to take an Online Assessment, it was a very omg process
    I received a phone call that was pretty much a phone screening/ interview
    Face to Face intervals
    I go to my interview next week which I learned will be a group interview

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in customer service?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Met them at a job fair, got a call from a contractor to arrange a phone interview, after the interview she said she'd let me know by Friday, after 1.5 weeks I hadn't heard anything back so I emailed the contractor. She said "Thanks for reaching out" (??) and said I didn't get the job, but she would forward my information for the Business Services intern position. Was asked to come in at 9am on Tuesday and was told they could only do that day, was interviewed by two women, they asked a lot of behavioral questions and about my past. Said they would let me know by the end of the week, wasn't contacted again. Angry that they put me through this month long process and couldn't be bothered to let me know I didn't get it

Interview Questions

• What's something that influenced you from your past?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview. Interview lasted about 40 minutes. They ask behavioral questions and you answer using the STAR method. Was interviewed by two people but two others were sitting in the room also. So it was kind of awkward because they didn't join the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with an unhappy customer and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

BI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with 7 individuals in total. 1st round was mainly technical and the second round was with upper management just getting to know you type questions. After the second interview, I was told that they decided to move in a different direction by hiring more experienced candidates. What a complete waste of my time this was. I did not know that Comcast was so incompetent. Don't even know what they are looking for.