Comcast Customer Account Executive III - Retention Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Customer Account Executive III - Retention Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Customer Account Executive III - Retention Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied online. Then I got a call from a recruiter. She did a 15-minute phone interview. Then I received the link for the assessment thru my email. After I passed that I got a call from the HR to schedule my interview. My interview went very well. I was just myself, showed positive energy and experience taking calls. The questions are specific and repetitive, my interviewee even apologized because the questions tend to overlap. The day after interview I got the offer. My background check took a long time. I had to do the drug test the following day after I got the offer because it was a Friday and I only have 46 hours to do it. Then I got a welcome email 3 weeks later with my start date and where to show up for interview. I even got a card in the mail signed by the managers at the call center welcoming me which was nice.

Interview Questions

• It was an unexpected answer from me that helped me pass the interview. He asked, "Would you go to work even when you're sick?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

You get paid, that's it.