Comcast Incident Manager - Xfinity Division of Comcast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Incident Manager - Xfinity Division of Comcast Interview Questions

Interviews at Comcast

1 Interview Review

4.0

Incident Manager - Xfinity Division of Comcast Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

30 minute phone interview with primary hiring manager followed a few days later by 2+ hours of in-office face-to-face meetings with the primary hiring manager plus 3 add'l managers at various levels above the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• General IT questions about network, troubleshooting, resource management etc. More specific questions about steps followed to resolve D/R problems like system outages and network disruptions. One of the interviewers asked minimal questions and spent the least amount of time with me, but spent that time picking apart my resume trying to find issues with the info I provided. Of the four people I spoke to, he seemed the least comfortable and the most rushed (likely new to his position...just my opinion).

My final interview was with the hiring manager and after answering his questions he provided a fairly in-depth description of the network architecture that was in place for delivering TV content to their subscribers, which I found quite interesting.   1 Answer