Comcast Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview consisted of the usual interview questions and answers for the position. It may be best to have a large client base to bring with you to the job. Great base salary, commission structure, benefits but may be a very high turn over job. No leads. Must hunt for your own leads!

Not a good fit for me

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

meet with manager then director, asked questions about the sales process, prospect, proposal, objections, ask for sale, close and post sale. How do I handle asking customer for referrals. Meat of interview was handling objections to get to the point of closing the sale.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Fresno, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Typical Interview. Questions from a HR form as well as individualized questions from interviewer. Reviewed basics about job. Including territory and what type of stores would be under the position. Recruiter was able to answer many questions prior to the interview process. Salary and Territory were manageable and within reason. Process took approximately 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast in September 2013.

Interview

Initial hiring process began with phone interview with recruiter who then forwarded my contact information to the hiring manager for a second phone interview. The initial turnaround time was quite immediate. I was contacted by the hiring manager within the same day and a face to face interview ensued the next day. Within a week a 3rd phone interview was scheduled with the Director of Sales and the next week a 4th interview was scheduled with the VP of sales. During the process, I had to submit a 90 Day Business Plan and a list of references along with salary verification.

Interview Questions

• Not having experience in the telecommunications industry, I conducted some initial research and independent study of the companies product and services prior to each meeting in anticipation of industry knowledge. Good call on my part because those questions were asked and I was able to demonstrate a general understanding.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

Interviews were ok they hired based on experience in telecom sales. My interview was short because it was more of who knows who when I got this job. they knew me from past expierence

Interview Questions

• top 25 accounts with contacts   1 Answer

Negotiation

they are strict on their offers but the largest base salary is 60K

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Portland, OR) in October 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter who set up a 1 hour interview with both hiring managers together. They were required to ask from a set of prepared questions, though they had the autonomy to choose which ones to ask from a list that appeared to be about 20-25 various questions. Minimal opportunity due to time constraints to ask many questions myself. That was followed by a 2nd interview with the Sales Director and Sales VP, which was primarily an opportunity for me to ask questions, because they were prepared to make me an offer before I had come in. They had both researched me and asked around to various people who knew me or had worked with me in the past.

Interview Questions

• Almost all the questions had the format of "Tell me about a time when…" Very standard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered the high end of the range for my position, due to a comparable salary with my previous employer. The only thing that surprised me was being made an offer 10 minutes into my 2nd interview.

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Harrisburg, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

HR recruiter call and screening -
    Manager Interview
    Director Interview
    Regional Vice President Interview
    Job Offer

Interview Questions

• What is the area in Sales do you feel needs the most improvement in and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You need to have leverage and even then they were not very willing to budge.