Comcast Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.6

88 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Communications Technician Interview

Interview

brief interview. asked about what you would do in certain scenarios in your past jobs. dress business and eye contact. ask your own questions, don’t over talk get to the point

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for comcast   1 Answer

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I received an email for phone interview. Later, an email to take assessment. After the assessment, I received a phone call to schedule interview with hiring managers.
    The interview went very well and the end of the interview, the managers in the panel asked me to meet their boss. The short interview with him also went smoothly but somehow, I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time where you provided an exceptional customer service?   Answer Question

Call Center Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast in June 2017.

Interview

Very quick--human resource person not interested in her own questions, much less my answers. The interviewer didn't care what I answered....she was't interested. She called me 4 minutes late. The whole process only took 14 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for a linear managed organization.   1 Answer

Communication Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Sterling Heights, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a two month process but it is worth it. Comcast gives you plenty of opportunity to grow as a person and they are there to help you. The benefits are world class! My father in law has been with Comcast for 25 years and started out as a tech and now is an engineer for the head end. There is plenty of room to advance but you have to take the initiative.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Tucson, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone interview at a date and time that you set up via email that they send you. Then if you do well you get a second, in person interview.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Memphis, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

2 Guys, 1 Piece Of Paper, 10 Questions And Was Hired On The Spot! Shout-out Mike Luis he was very polite and serious. Hope to have him in the interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want us to hire you?   1 Answer

Communications Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Auburn, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position on the Comcast website, where I have to take a skills test. I was then given a thirty minute phone interview with a recruiter. After that I was scheduled for an in person interview with two Tech Supervisors.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Memphis, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

After a 30-minute orientation, we were called one at a time for individual interviews. During this interview, we were asked miscellaneous questions by supervisors and district managers. The experience was not difficult or complicated at all.

Interview Questions

• If I put my name on your resume, will I have any regrets about this down the line?   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Very cordial and personal . Taking all the time I needed to go over all necessary paperwork that was needed to complete the interview and all the time neccerary to complete the intire interview with perfection.

Telecommunications Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Comcast (Naples, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Was friendly, the regional manager started with a presentation about job responsibilities and benefits then an individual one to one interview with one of the supervisors with another in-active guy from the HR to write down your answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you faced during your last job and describe how you fixed it.   1 Answer