Comcast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,620 Interview Reviews

2.6

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview with 4 people, each of high rank within the department. They emphasize the fast paced work environment and outline how important it is to hit deadlines in their department. Seem to play good cop/bad cop at times

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Chicago Heights, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Initially, I applied online for.NET Developer and they rejected me. After some days the technical recruiter called me and asked me to give a good time to call as he found my resume in the database and wants to interview me for the position of C# Developer. I gave him the timing and waited on that day for 2 hours but never got a call. I'm so frustrated now. Why is he in such a good company. I prepared a lot, had done lots of research about the company. I'll never ever work with Comcast in my future.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson Center, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (Hudson Center, NH) in January 2017.

Interview

Comcast makes you spend over an hour on their assessments ,does not provide feedback then calls you years later, not caring what you have had to do to survive. Then you think the interview went well and the backstabbing interviewer gives you deceitful feedback and the recruiters keep you hanging. This company does NOT give a damn about good people whio can do a great job for them.

Interview Questions

• What have you done for the community. I answered at least 10 items but the interviewer apparently could care less   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive - Billing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Lake Worth, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

This process has been the most disorganized mess I never dreamed of. It started with a call from a recruiter from Comcast asking if I was interested in applying. When I told him I was interested he told me he didn't have time to talk for 15 mins to do a phone interview. I then had to literally chase him down on the phone and it took a week and a half to get 15 minutes of his time. All of my resume information he had was totally disorganized, he had no idea what jobs I held, even though on the portal it was clearly laid out. Then he told me he would send me an online assessment. Once again I had to chase him down to get the assessment to me because he never actually sent it. Once I did complete the assessment, which was incredibly lengthy, my application was gone from the portal. I called the recruiter back and he had little explanation for this. Overall this company is a great place to work but whoever is in charge of recruiting for this region needs to be fired. This was a huge waste of my time and my application process was handled very unprofessionally.

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Jackson, MS).

Interview

Very long waiting period. 1 phone interview & then a f2f. If you pass that then they'll email your work schedule which you cannot change until there is a bid

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast (Nashville, TN) in April 2012.

Interview

Wonderful interview, met with both direct sales mgr and deputy sales mgr. Also met with the whole sales and marketing team. I was able to tour the campus site along with going out and spending a full day with the leading sales budget rep.

Interview Questions

• Name a example of how you overcame adveristy?   1 Answer

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

After Telephonic technical interview, they have scheduled personal interview with five managers.
    After completion of this they scheduled HR interview. After the interview they have negotiated the salary. It is really nice.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Telephonic round will briefly touch over many technical concepts. In-person round was fully technical and in-depth. They expect you to come in a suite. They will give you an architectural problem and will ask you to solve it on a white board.

Interview Questions

• All the technology questions that they want to learn about.
      Overall, interview is just a way they try to learn/steal from others for free.
      Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was horrible. The person I was supposed to meet was nowhere to be found and I ended up waiting almost an hour before he arrived. After multiple attempts, they reconfigured a test PC for me, but when I kept struggling with the first question, the person examined my environment and stated that I never would've been successful since multiple firewalls were blocking my access. The last straw was that they knew I was focused on software and wasn't an expert on hardware, but the interviewer drilled me with hard questions about server management and refused to permit me to answer with the known solutions that I was aware of (checking server logs, configuration settings, etc.).

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe what processes happen from initiation to page generation when an incoming URL executes on a server.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Chelmsford, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

It was too long of a process...long delays between first doing the application, then onto a phone call, followed by email as they try to contact you... Then the test, then interview which was a mixture of group presentation about the job (AGAIN) then the offer process and onto the background and then on to setting up the orientation.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe you best sale.   1 Answer