Comcast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017
1,767 Interview Reviews

2.6

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Typical sales interview. Review of previous jobs, strengths, weaknesses. It is good to have a SWOT analysis of yourself prepared this is huge in any sales job.

XOC NSD Tech Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Internal process transfer. If your from the outside with certifications such as a CCNA, don't bother cause they don't pay you like a Network Engineer

Negotiation

Interview

Phone interview in which you have to give general information. Also the question "Why Comcast".

2nd: Will interview with supervisor from department you are applying with.

Interview Questions

• Situation where working as a group was hard.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

Outside Sales Ex Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• I thought the interviewer was very talented, but used too many old techniques like "sell me this pen" which are arbitrary. I had done this many times before, and nailed it off a Tom Robbins example. I don't think he knew who Tom was.   Answer Question

I had already excepted another offer.

Automatioin Enfigineer Interview

Interview

after college, this was my first gig for their NE&TO change management group, to eliminate repetitive process and come up with scripts that took care of the repetitive stuff. I completed script that didn't save any time on entry but eliminated head count that required a person enter all the information that took 4-6 hours daily. My reward was being offered as continuation in employment because I was intern.

Interview Questions

• why would you travel 60 miles one way everyday to get to job that hardly leaves money after expenses? Because I was dumb   Answer Question

not enough salary

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

laid back and friendly, met with 3 people.

Executive Director Interview

Interview

The interviewing process was extremely rigorous but enjoyable. Each interviewer I spoke with was engaged, informative and generally pleasant. The recruiter was very responsive too. I felt that the entire process was very "two way", where they would give me the information I needed to make an informed decision as well as assessing/evaluating me.

Interview Questions

• None stood out as particularly challenging but all were job relevant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Back and forth once.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Interview

Standard process; standard questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out more than the other candidates?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

The interview process is very drawn out, so do not be disappointed if you don't hear back for a few months. Also, if you know someone within Comcast, give them your résumé!

Interview Questions

Interview

I do not remember this interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was a take it or leave it offer.