Comcast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017
1,716 Interview Reviews

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (Lafayette, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview first with a recruiter then got scheduled an interview in person with HR. The lady was awkward and not personable. It took them 3 weeks to get and to me via email.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation in a previous job and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Physical Security Analyst Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast in June 2017.

Interview

Wanted a few weeks for a four round interview with the security team. This was completely ok. Only to be told by the Hr department that my interview went good. After a month with no word I decided to send a follow up email and thank you letter 2 days latter I get the dreaded rejection letter.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Comcast (Plymouth, MI) in February 2013.

Interview

I went to a job fair. Interviewed with two managers. They moved me to the next process which included personality and integrity test. Once passing that you are scheduled for another interview. If you make a pass this interview you are scheduled with an interview with HR representative

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate to work at Comcast   1 Answer

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Jackson, MS) in May 2014.

Interview

Pretty easy, you sit down with a supervisor & will be asked questions about your previous job, questions about your customer service background. Why'd you apply. Are you good with sales.

Xfinity Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I heard about the position via an mass email sent by my recruiter for a job fair in the Houston area. I arrived at the interview that first started with a group overview of the company. Next you are asked if you still want to move on with the process. Spoke with two manager who asked me about previous positions and work ethic. I was then moved on the speak with supervisor of the division. We discussed, informally, the position and my previous jobs and accomplishments. Lastly, if he/she likes you, you are then moved to the last stage which is speaking with the director (also informal). Received a call stating they like me and offered me the position.

Background check took forever but all in all, great overall experience.

Interview Questions

• Greatest accomplishment?
      Why Comcast?
      Describe your sales ability.
      What's your motivation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Penn, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Penn, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Keep your resume updated. I was reached out to by a hiring rep via email. Applied on the company website, got a phone interview, two in person interviews. The job didn't start until two months after but they let me know ahead of time that I had the job. Just had to pass the background check, if it's not expunged then let them know about it. Don't do drugs because there is also a thorough drug test involved.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer. Tell us about your previous work experience.   1 Answer

Network Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Olympia, WA) in March 2013.

Interview

This is a 6 to 8 week process, applicants will apply on line. if you are considered for a position there will be a drug screen. and there is usually a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with how unity gain works? And are you able to sweep plant?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Meet with two managers, ask the same questions several different ways. Both Managers were not technically sound in the area. I ask a question that stump them. I knew, I was not getting this job after that. Both seems quite racist.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Memphis, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

2 Guys, 1 Piece Of Paper, 10 Questions And Was Hired On The Spot! Shout-out Mike Luis he was very polite and serious. Hope to have him in the interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want us to hire you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Forgot ID, security was nice enough to still let me in to do the interview. which I am THANKFUL for that. Went I meet with 2 people in the same session.

Interview Questions

• If a irate customer calls, how would you handle this situation?   Answer Question