Comcast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,714 Interview Reviews

2.6

Inbound Sales Representative (CAE) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter who thought I would be a good fit for the position. I did a phone interview, and then online assessment. My recruiter informed me that I'd passed the assessment and that I would be hearing from a hiring manager. Scheduled an interview. Went to the informational session with about 25 other recruits and then six or so supervisors called each person individually for their one on one interviews. I passed the first interview and met with the managers, manager the same day. Now I'm waiting on the final decision?

Interview Questions

• Mock Call: Customer Callinh To Set Up Services With Comcast   1 Answer

Interview

Inbound call center, revived inbound sales calls and close them. it was a good place to work. if you can sell it can be really good money for what you do.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

3 round interview - phone screening, Interview with hiring manager, then with Director. Spoke with the recruiter early April. Really informal phone screening process (recruiter was very nice). 2 weeks later she reached out and scheduled a meeting with the hiring manager on a Friday afternoon onsite (went really well. More formal than with the recruiter). The following Tuesday I got yet another call from the recruiter saying the manager was happy and wants me to speak with the director of finances. I scheduled it the next day (Wednesday). Director was as formal and easy going as the recruiter. At the end of the interview I was told I should hear back later that week. Next day (Thursday) I got the call from the recruiter with an offer.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Its really annoying. They keep you there for hours just to not select you. Their process is real annoying. And my interviewer was horrible. I believe she rigged it so I wouldn't get hired. They hire you based on the questions you answer. You get a phone interview. After you pass the phone interview you go to open house with at least 40 more people to give you a brief presentation about the job. After that you get a one on one interview. They ask you questions(nearly the same as the phone interview) and give you a score in the end(they're not going to tell you the score). Depending on the score you get a second interview. If not, they send you home. These questions, you shouldn't answer honestly you should give them an answer thats work ethically correct. I've seen 40 people come in and only about 7 selected for an interview. The second interview is tough. They ask a lot of questions that woud probably take you a few minutes to come up with an answer.

Interview Questions

• What policys did you not agree with at your last job   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, via Indeed. Received a call almost immediately, I was excited for their quick response. I was told that I needed to take an assessment, then a phone interview, then an in person interview. I take to the 3rd party recruiter, received the assessment, and took it immediately. I received a call back from someone at Comcast for a phone interview. Funny story, we played phone and text tag for about a a week and a half before they told me they were no longer considering me for the position.

If you are able to sit by your phone waiting hopefully for a position then this is for you. If you have other jobs, responsibilities, then look elsewhere, because you may never hear back and then they will cancel your application.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (Nashville, TN) in June 2017.

Interview

Very nice, about 45 mins of informational review with the manager, they briefly explained benefits and commissions and then did a Q&A with us. After we did 1 on 1 with a supervisor. Questions were role play situational, i.e. what would you do if a customer..etc.. They were fair questions, a little tough, but no right or wrong answers, more of a personality assessment

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you missed your sales goal by one unit?   1 Answer

National Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Called by a Comcast recruiter. Unfortunately, there was not a fit. My background was 15+ years in the industry, and we uncovered that the position was not at my experience nor compensation level. I chose not to continue with the interview!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Forgot ID, security was nice enough to still let me in to do the interview. which I am THANKFUL for that. Went I meet with 2 people in the same session.

Interview Questions

• If a irate customer calls, how would you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Meet with two managers, ask the same questions several different ways. Both Managers were not technically sound in the area. I ask a question that stump them. I knew, I was not getting this job after that. Both seems quite racist.

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

I was originally contacted by a recruiter and asked to schedule a phone screen; I was then asked to complete an online application. After the application was submitted I received another call from the recruiter. After a few days I received another unscheduled call from another recruiter, and later received another unscheduled interview from the same recruiter. Typically, interviews are scheduled to provide both parties appropriate timing. The recruiter had a negative attitude; other than being condesending he asked me "What year did you graduate from college?" which threw me. I told him I omitted that date to note age my resume, a practice many HR departments encourage, which earned me a bit of a lecture from the recruiter. In between the interviews I read the reviews and was hesitant, but I continued answering their calls. I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager. She was friendly, but used assumptive language, which I took as a good sign. I was told I would hear back from the second recruiter on next steps. After all of the surprise interviews, etc, I received an automated, do-not-reply email stating I was not qualified for the position. A denial is fine, but after five or six interviews (all but one not having been scheduled) I would assume an actual email response would be most appropriate. Clearly I was mistaken, but were the reviews?

Interview Questions

• What year did you graduate from college?
      What would you bring to meet a property manager?
      Have you ever thrown an event before?   Answer Question