Comcast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,695 Interview Reviews

2.6

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Miramar, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online through a reference, got a call within 2 weeks, they conducted an over the phone interview that took about an hour or so,typical questions about yourself, past jobs, and brief overview of the company and the position you applied for, told me if selected, I'd be contacted with future instructions, less then a week later, I got called, and told to take an assessment test,which took over an hour,and if passed, i'd go through with the face to face interview. I passed and they give you a time and date for interview. The interview process was pretty long, be prepared to stay the 4-5 hours they informed you in the email. They start off the interview with a brief overview of the company, about an hour and a half of information then they call you in one by one for an interview with a supervisor, i'd advise you guys to study the STAR interview method, and be prepared to get asked detailed scenario questions about your past employment , if passed, you move on to the second interview with one of the managers,where they ask the same questions and then do a quick role play, then they tell you, you'd be contacted by us within 10 days with employment status. They called me back 5 days later and told me i got the job and told me if I accepted, I'd have to pass a drug test and back round check within 48 hours to further employment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a difficult time you faced at work, and how did you overcome it?
      Tell me a detailed situation where you helped turn a bad customer experience, positive?
      Tell me about a time you dealt with conflict at work, and how did you resolve it?
      Why comcast?
      5 year plan?
      Do you have any questions?
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Basic Interview Process. They ask you questions over the phone for a pre screening before asking you to come in. The pay is very low to be driving all the way to Alpharetta for 12.50 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled an upset customer before?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Comcast in May 2017.

Interview

I first initiated contact with Comcast when they conducted a networking event at my college. I did not know what to expect, but I talked to a hiring manager whom instructed me to send her my resume via email after informing me of some open job positions available. After e-mailing back and forth a few times I was then communicating with a recruiter whom was very personable, friendly, reliable, and informative (can you tell I had a great experience with the recruiters?) We set up a phone interview, which felt more like a conversation than a interview. My recruiter informed me about the position I applied for and the wonderful benefits that accompany the position. I was then selected to take an online assessment which was a test of your skills and personality. Afterwards, I was then contacted to schedule an interview at the location that I had applied for. I met with the hiring manager and he conducted an interview that lasted about 30-45 minutes, he had an assessment pamphlet in front of him where he asked questions from and wrote notes about the answers I had provided. After the interview I was provided feedback from the recruiter whom then informed me that I was selected to move to the second round interview where I met with the marketing manager. This manager had the same pamphlet in front of them, and asked me some more in-depth questions about my experience and I had the opportunity to ask this manager my own questions. I was then contacted a few days later by my recruiter whom informed me over the phone that I was selected as the candidate of choice, and that I would have to fill out a background check and complete a drug screening. I was e-mailed the information and my offer letter.

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out app on 4/25. Got phone interview on 4/30. Did in person interview on 5\5. Found out i got selected on 5/8. Had to do background and drug test. My background just cleared yesterday 5/26. Start on 6/5

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview I was involved in was with only one interviewer so there was not as much pressure answering questions. Easy interview. Questions are based off of past sales or work experience. Simple questions really. Being yourself is really what makes the interviewer decide whether or not he or she will recommend you for hire.

Interview Questions

• Do you think skill or will is more important?   1 Answer

Software Development Viper Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview.
    In person was 3 guys asking me questions about previous experience.
    The recruiter gave me feedback that they really liked me and thought that I was an ideal candidate but they wanted to finish their interview rounds before finally making a decision. Company strung me along for more than a month without giving me a yes or no answer. Finally I found another position and told the recruiter myself that they were out of the running. Suggestion: People are not cattle and you are not a god. We take a lot of time and effort to go through this process with you. Show people a little respect. 1 Month without an up or down on my application after the interview is not a way to be treating people.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with IPMI before? What did you do with it?   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Tucson, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone interview at a date and time that you set up via email that they send you. Then if you do well you get a second, in person interview.

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Country Club Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Country Club Hills, IL).

Interview

So far the process has been great. I have an interview on 5/17; I was informed it would be a group information session/interview.

I first submitted my app thru Indeed... got an email for me to complete the Comcast app online from Manpower.... answered about 7 prescreening questions... was sent the assessment... passed that.... received my invitation to the interview... all within a few days

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

very simple if you had any relevant or recent sales experience. A healthy interview took about 30 minutes to complete. the recruiter put lots of emphasis on it being a panel interview, however, its just going to be you and the 2 store managers and if the store is busy it'll just be the assistant manager.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever seen a coworker doing any unethical actions? And what did you do to solve the issue   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Comcast (Plymouth, MI).

Interview

Sent an email to confirm application. Followed by a phone interview if picked. If not picked can take MONTHS to get rejection email if at all. Hiring agent SHOULD understand what your applying for. Was told that even though I had 10 years of company experience. I would have to go somewhere else to get management experience and then come back to the company