Comcast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,805 Interview Reviews

2.6

Human Resources Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Livermore, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Initial recruiter screening, phone interview with hiring manager, face to face with the hiring manager and second level manager, face to face with potential colleagues. After interviews, everything went dark - recruiters were not responsive to email or phone follow ups and I never got an offer, but also never heard I wasn't being considered any longer... it's been a month since I've heard anything and I find that unacceptable.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Comcast (Royal Oak, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

Initial interview process was great, was contacted by a recruiter, had an in person interview a a week later after my phone interview. Then I was told from the recruiter that they were saying really good things about my interview and it "was looking really good!" for me...Then? Nothing, no follow up, no email, nothing. I had sents emails and left 3 voicemails for the recruiter asking if she could confirm if they had denied my candidacy because I had another job that was trying to hire me at the time (of course I didnt tell them this at Comcast) but its been 4 weeks now, and no response or answers whatsoever. I just felt it was really tacky of them to not respond or even give me an answer. Live and learn I guess.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you need to make a year?   1 Answer

IT Representative II Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Newark, DE) in August 2017.

Interview

Basic Interview Process, Meet with the Supervisor and answer questions. Make eye contact, dress to impress. Have questions to ask after the interview and be engaging, keep calm and take your time answering all the questions successfully.

Interview Questions

• If your given 2 issue to handle, and both customers say there're issue are equally as important how would you determine witch one to do first? How will you handle that situation?   1 Answer

CommTech I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Little Rock, AR) in August 2017.

Interview

This was by far one of the best hiring processes I have seen. I applied for the position in late July and heard nothing until mid-August. Around the third week of August, I revived a call to confirm my interest for the position and to confirm my contact information to send me a skills test. The next day I received another call to set up an interview time for the following Monday. The interview consisted of three people, although only one asked questions. The questions were mainly the stereotypical HR questions. After around 12 questions the interviewer explained the duties of the position to me and reviled the three-month required training program; as well as a few other details. After his explanation of the position, I was given an opportunity to ask questions and address concerns. After finishing up my questions the interview was finished and was told I would hear something back within two weeks. Two weeks actually turned into being four and a half weeks, but ultimately revived an email offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with limited supervision.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Comcast?   1 Answer

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

Highly efficient, well organized, and thorough. I was escorted by an HR rep to four different people within the corporate office at various levels (some peer and some very senior).

Interview Questions

Interview

Long steady great overall . It was phone interview waiting for face to face interview they ask organic questions it was a long process but in the end . It was worth it. I got to come in for a sit down face to face u interview I can't wait. I hope I become apart of this great team.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions, so it was pretty easy-going. I would say to be familiar with the company to prepare for the interview because they will be asking about why you want to intern at Comcast.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

This was the worst interview process I have been through - ever. Every single interviewer was late to call me. I was very understanding until my last interview. Leisl Henderson was my last interviewer. Interview was at 12:30PM. No call but since the other interviewers were late I thought nothing of it. 12:45PM came around and I finally received a call from her after my recruiters chased her down. When she did call she needed to reschedule to 2PM which I agreed to. 2PM came around and no call. I informed my recruiter but no one could find her. 2:30PM passed, no call. I didn't receive a call until 3:30-3:45PM and then, she wanted to reschedule again. This time to Monday since she thought I was short on time. I said I had an hour and I have time (wrong decision on my part) and the interview "progressed." She was preoccupied the entire time and I felt like she was not listening to a word I say. The first minute of the conversation was in complete silence. I thought I had lost the call and almost hung up - no she was just reading her email. Then, I was put on hold 1-2 times and, when it came my turn to ask questions, I was rushed off the phone. It was by far the most unprofessional experience I have had with a company. This woman needs lessons on interviewing and how to treat a candidate. I was upset I didn't get the job but looking back it is a blessing in disguise. I would have had to work with her directly and, if her interview skills were any reflection of her work, I know it would have made for a poor work environment. Needless to say, I will not be applying to work at Comcast in the future.

Retention Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Jackson, MS) in July 2017.

Interview

The process was way drawn out. I received an email from a recruiter, went through all the screening. While waiting for an interview, I checked the status and the position was cancelled. Ok cool but no one ever notified me. I reached out to the recruiter and she never got back in touch with me. RUDE. I applied online again for a different position, during that time I was contacted by another recruiter. She set me up for an in person interview. The interview was with about 30-40 other people. Never heard a thing from that.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Seattle, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Series of panel interviews - five total. Very intense process - unconventional and lengthy. Follow up from interviewing and hiring manager was inconsistent. Communication was lacking. Salary range for position was substantially lower than market value.