Comcast Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

A recruiter called me a offered me this job position, I went to thePlatfom's website and read a lot about the company. It sounded very interesting and I thought that working with them is cool. After I sent them CV I was contacted the next day.

The initial interview went OK. It was about my experience, why I would leave my current etc. The second one was Technical Interview with two guys which was very easy. But some questions make me feel they didn't read my CV. There was a task when they give me some data and some rules and I needed to process data to get result they defined. While I was doing the task they forgot to mention about missing rules. And it was there twice. After I solved the task they looked like that it was my fault that they had to explain some additional rules. Ok, I passed and went to the panel interview. It was a mix of first one and a technical interview. The office was nice but the guys were a bit boring and too strict. I had to decline the offer as I though I won't fit their culture.

Interview Questions

• Write a function defining if a string is palindrom. See at Javascript code and define what some parts mean.   Answer Question