Comcast Interview Questions in Manchester, NH | Glassdoor

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Manchester, NH) in May 2017.

Interview

There were two HR Representatives in the interview speaking to me at the same time. It was extremely odd because during the interview, I wasn't allowed to know who the employer WAS. It was all so hush, hush and unnecessarily confidential I probably would have turned it down anyway. The two HR woman in this interview were rude and disrespectful to me personally, maybe that is why they wouldn't disclose the company. Being the excellent assistant that I am, I used my powers of research and investigative prowess to correctly guess what company it was. It all seemed so underhanded. I mean confidentiality is ONE thing, but to not tell the candidate the name of the company IN the interview so you can properly answer questions is ridiculous. It is a cable company, not the CIA.

Credit & Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Manchester, NH) in January 2016.

Interview

Excellent interview, they take the time to get to know you and your personality, they really focus on your past customer service experience. They do drug test and get background checks done prior to extending an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and what you did to diffuse the situation.   Answer Question

Cable Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Manchester, NH) in March 2013.

Interview

Very long process because of so many applicants. First you get a phone interview, then a general intelligence test, then personal interview, then a second and maybe more personal interviews. Could take months to get hired, but worth the wait.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this job? Why should we hire you over all the other applicants?   1 Answer