Comcast Interview Questions in Michigan | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.8

Inbound Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Comcast (Plymouth, MI).

Interview

Sent an email to confirm application. Followed by a phone interview if picked. If not picked can take MONTHS to get rejection email if at all. Hiring agent SHOULD understand what your applying for. Was told that even though I had 10 years of company experience. I would have to go somewhere else to get management experience and then come back to the company

Retention Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Sterling Heights, MI).

Interview

Answered questions to demonstrate your knowledge of how to gain a client opposed to losing one. The questions were job appropriate and challenging. I appreciate the difficulty which compliments my skill level and expertise.

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Detroit, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The process took about 5 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast.

The first step was applying online. Within the first week I was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview, which was a few days later. The phone interview consisted of some basic background questions in relation to the job which you are applying for. The recruiter told me I'd be interviewing in person two weeks later. I interviewed with three people I most likely would be working with. A majority of questions were from a piece of paper that each interviewer had.

Overall, my experience with Comcast has been excellent; however there was one thing I wanted to mention which I thought was completely unprofessional during the interview, and I believe, should be avoided. While being interviewed by 3 of managers, I found the questions to be fair, and they were respectful, except for one employee.

I caught one of the interviewers out of the corner of my eye using signals one would use in a casino many years ago. This gesture involves the running ones finger across the side of ones nose. Now, there are several interpretations of this gesture, and one of them is "I don't like the look of this guy",or "this guy's a sucker", etc. I found this to be very disrespectful.

Interview Questions

• The question were of the type, "In a situational like this...what would you do".   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Taylor, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online based out of the Taylor, MI Area. It started with a phone interview where one of the recruiters asked me a series of questions which contained underlying answers. So be it, if you repeat back to her, good knowledge and understanding of the job position then you will be just fine. After the phone interview I was invited to a face to face interivew which Consisted of 2 people being in the room. One asked me questions while another wrote down responses on his laptop. Now i was blunt and honest when I said I had no experience with comcast or any Telecommunications company but I told them I was willing to learn and do whatever it took to succeed.(Attitudes can make a difference!)Shortly after the first interview perhaps a half hour later I had an identical interview with my manager and HR Manager which was the same set of questions asked previously. I believe they look for consistency. After my interview they gave no indication if it was bad or good so I was a bit anxious to hear back. After the weekend(The interview was on Thursday), I got a call that monday around 11AM from my recruiter telling me I got the job! I don't think I've been more exited. Wednesday they sent me via email a preliminary offer letter that would OK my employment if I passed my screens, my consent for a background check and a form to print out and take to my Drug Screening. Both results came back clear.(Drug screen results come back in around 3 days, Background check results are roughly 2 weeks.) After those 3 requirements are met, they send you an official offer letter welcoming you to the team and confirming your start date. I start tomorrow morning at 8am and I'm so excited! Good luck to you all and I hope this helps you clear your mind on the process!

Interview Questions

• What 3 things can you bring to comcast that will positively impact our company?   1 Answer

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Comcast (Lansing, MI).

Interview

Had an initial phone interview that consisted on basic interview questions. I was then asked to interview in person in Lansing for a Detroit Metro territory. I arrived at interview and was told there was an error in communication and the position was for the Lansing territory. I had them interview me anyways for the experience. Very difficult interview, and very disappointing experience with the disorganization of Comcast.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Ann Arbor, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

Same old. Recruiter call, online test, phone interview, face to face interview,
    After my face to face he asked me if I could stick around and do my second interview with the hiring manager said yes and did. Anyone know this to mean good things??? Just happened yesterday.
    Said the same old (you'll hear something in 7-10 days) dammmmit

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Very short I had experience doing cable so interview was cut short interviewers were very happy to have someone who experience apply for the position. Interview was not at all intimidating.

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Detroit, MI) in December 2015.

Interview

Formal interview with an obvious script. Interviewer was not very personable. Was looking for lots of examples and stories of how i had handled various situations with customers in the past.

Interview Questions

• Lot of questions like; Give me an example of a time when you had this situation or that situation with a customer.   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Plymouth, MI).

Interview

took a very long time because i have military records that needed checking but be prepared for on the phone interview as well as in person drug tested and background check any felonies forget it

Interview Questions

• do you have sales experience? on average how many times or percentage have you hit your sales quota in the last year   1 Answer
    • what could i offer Comcast   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Detroit, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

I was asked a slu of basic questions by someone that could not read well, nor did she know the qualifications of hiring. She told me I was not qualified then, she called back five minutes later and apologized about giving me the wrong information. She stumbled on several basic words even mispronouncing a few. I told her I make $40,00 and she offered an even lower salary and told me that I would be an excellent fit for the company which means that there is no negotiating the starting salary even if your qualifications are worth it.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer