Comcast Interview Questions in Minnetonka, MN | Glassdoor

2.6

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Experience Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Minnetonka, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview first. An in-person interview second. Received the job offer a 2 day span of the in-person interview via email. It was a very easy process. Comcast only hires those they can see a future in.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Minnetonka, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was awesome. There were other candidates also interviewing for the same role because they were hiring multiple people. We took a tour then I interviewed with a woman. She asked questions off a sheet of paper and wrote down my answers. She asked about 15 questions. All what did you do when blah blah blah happened questions.

Customer Loyalty Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Minnetonka, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

First a group tour of the facility as a group then an individual session with 1 manager. The facility was very impressive and geared toward a positive work experience. The interviewer asked 4-5 questions all based on managing stress and conflict. There were no "tell me about your biggest flaw" type questions. It was all very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were based on past problem solving experience.   Answer Question

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Minnetonka, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy interview process, I suppose to weed out anyone looking for a short term gig. First you are contacted by a Recruiter that explains you will need to do an hour long Online Exam, then the recruiter will call you if you pass the online exam and will ask you a series of questions that will take 45 minutes - 1 hour, the same questions you will have in the one on one interview. You will then be contacted to attend a group interview and meet some personalities at the company and hear about the company. After that, you will have a one on one interview with a supervisor/manager. That group/one on one interview takes approximately 2 hours. Received email offer the same day & then a phone call 2 days later from different recruiter. Multiple recruiters and employees emailing and/or calling. Drug test off site, Background check 20+ years after job offer.

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Minnetonka, MN) in June 2012.

Interview

The supervisors were kind and straight forward. I felt comfortable and not to nervous. I was asked appropriate questions and I felt they really listen to my answers. I left feeling like I knew I had the job. I really appreciated how they gave me a lot of information on the position and company

Interview Questions

• What was the worst position you ever had.   1 Answer
    • What was the best position you ever had?   1 Answer

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Minnetonka, MN) in June 2012.

Interview

If they like you, they will call you to notify you tgat they will be emailing a link to take a test online. The next step is a phone interview, the last step is a in person interview. Very nice location, professional atmosphere.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Minnetonka, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is not great. They ask you the standard questions such as "describe a moment where you provided great customer service and the outcome" or "decribe a difficult situation that happened and how did you respond to it". I've been asked these questions so much I have my answers memorized. Also, if you do not have a 24/7 availability then forget about it. I was not even considered because I am not available to work nights. Surprising, some people actually have a set availability still these days.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, however, I have a question that may be difficult for Comcast to answer - why is this job always available every six months? I have literally been timing the space between the emails I receive for this position and the information I was able to get about the job during my interview. You start off with about 4 weeks of training, then you move to a shift that changes every six months. Hmm, guess there are other people out there who are not willing to be bounced around from schedule to schedule. People have families and possibly second jobs, but that is of no concern to Comcast.   Answer Question

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Minnetonka, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

It was fairly easy. I had applied online. I had a phone interview first, had then to take some online testing, was then called in for a formal interview. The initial interview was conducted by one manager and the second by the human resource manager. After the second interview, I was hired.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Minnetonka, MN) in December 2011.

Interview

Called if taken to the next level an on line test of skills for a call center job with problem solving, Then a live interview with two call center supervisors. About an hour of questions selected from a list they were structured questions.how one would handle various callers.

Interview Questions

• How would you find information about something you did not know, asked why their response was to find what ntype of personailty one was.   Answer Question