Comcast Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Lancaster, MA).

Interview

The only interest they have is in how much money you make. If you are a qualified and paid professional, they do not want you. Poor benefits. No clearly defined process for the hiring decision.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Britain, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (New Britain, CT) in October 2016.

Interview

interview initially thru outside vendor-went on for 3 weeks, several phone interviews,got the call that it was a go and I would be talking to manager via last telephone interview/meet on Friday (2 days later). It was a definite and requested anything that could make the 'pot sweeter for me'. Waited all day, interview never came. Vendor wasn't sure what had happened but told me they had been back and forth about filling position several times. very dissapointing

Interview Questions

• Are there other job offers on the table?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Oakland, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from an internal recruiter about a week later, arranging a phone screen the following week. Two days later the recruiter set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. The next step would have been an onsite interview. The recruiter was quite candid, acknowledging that another candidate was already at that stage. Ultimately she called me to personally inform me that the other candidate received and accepted an offer.

At every step, the recruiter kept me informed of the process and sought feedback from me about the process. The high-touch engagement by the recruiter really impressed me.

Interview Questions

• Why was I interested in Comcast?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Tinley Park, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

You get an email from a recruiter, you then speak with a recruiter for screening, you get another email then you speak with interviewer over the phone, you reach out for follow-up, no one responds, you don't get the job, no one provides feedback for a whole month after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of projects have you done? What are your strengths?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast (Puyallup, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with manager and a SME from the Philadelphia area. If the interview was successful, they were going to fly out to Seattle for a 1:1. The conversation lasted about 45 minutes. They had too much volume and needed some one to haelp out the current PM. Questions included the usual background, how do you handle a project, what kind of projects have you managed. I could tell almost immediately that they weren't interested in me. The SME seemed open, but the female manager was closed off from the start. She appeared to be interested in finding some one who's current job position closely matched the job description, without regard to actual skills. She had been looking to fill this opening for nearly six months, and couldn't find the right person. Afterwards, I called the recruiter and told him it was a bust. He called me again an hour later to confirm my suspicions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (Phila, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

1st a phone interview with 2 individuals. One of them kept prodding to get at my age. I refuse to answer.
    then called in for a face to face with 5 people. Very repetitive, and some were running late but still wanted to asked all their questions, so it felt like I was on a game show and the clock was ticking.
    3 hours later I was done, and 2 months later I have not received a letter or email with their decision nor have I been reimbursed for my expenses.

Interview Questions

• what year did you graduate from college   1 Answer