Comcast Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Newark, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process took one month approximately. Three interviews were conducted. In the first one I was asked typical job interview questions, while the next two were definitely more technical.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Was very short and to the point. Walked into the comcast center for the interview in center city philadelphia. Met with one of the recruiting managers downstairs at the main gated entrance. Interview lasted about 1 hour with the recruiting teams.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 3-5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Although it was a bit lengthy, I had a very good experience over-all. Everyone was friendly, the interview questions were valid. I got the sense the team really wanted to get to know me and wanted me to leave really knowing what Comcast was overall. I had 3 interviews with 2 interviewers in immediate succession. The questions varied from how to recruit different types of candidates, to how do I handle reporting. They were very respectful and made sure there was time to ask questions.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast in March 2011.

Interview

I had two telephone interviews and one in person interview. The questions were general and easy to answer. The interviewers were pleasant and professional. Office environment was good.

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Fishers, IN) in May 2009.

Interview

I started as a contractor and interviewed only with one of the recruiters I ended up working with. It was very non stressful and very informal. This is typically not the case at Comcast. You will most likely interview with Supervisor of some sort for a 1st round and a Manager for a 2nd round for customer facing jobs. Higher level positions will typically also interview with HR. You may be brought in for a General Information Session with a large group of people. In these sessions you will be given a presentation about Comcast and its benefits. You may be asked to speak in front of the whole group in these sessions, particularly if it is for a business sales position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As it was through a contracting company, there was no negotiation. I was offered $25/hr (on a 1099 basis) take it or leave it.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comcast in June 2010.

Interview

I applied in a few different ways and then had my information submitted by a friend of a friend. I received a phone call from the hiring manager within about 3 weeks of my initial application. On the phone, she completed a pre-screening questionnaire verifying my resume info and asking me a few competency-based questions. At the close of the call, I was invited for an in-person meeting. I spent about 90 minutes with the hiring manager, was introduced to a few potential colleagues and had a brief tour of the office. The meeting was informal and allowed me to ask questions. The only thing I was concerned about was it seemed a little sugar-coated. I received a call 2 weeks later that they were not filling the position after all and this was confirmed through some research. I have been in touch with the manager once more since that time about future opportunities. Overall, the process was good and I would consider interviewing again in the future.