Comcast Retail Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Retail Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.8

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online, a few weeks later I received a call to schedule a phone interview. Once you go through the basic screening process, they send you an assessment test. Basic personality test. Nothing to fret. After that, I got a call for a face to face interview. The interview was with the store manager, I would be working for. He was very friendly and I was under the assumption the interview went well. I was notified 3 weeks later I got the job and I received a contingent offer based on background & drug testing. That was almost a month ago and I have yet to receive my final offer. Have lots of patience. The company Comcast uses for background checks is very slow

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

I was contacted by three different recruiters and then asked to take an online assessment that would determine if I could move on to the face to face interview. I passed the assessment and was contact about a week after for a face to face interview and a retail location.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to diffuse a situation with a customer that wasn't satisfied with the service or product that you sold them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Phone interview, meet the store manager, final interview with the district manager and then job offer if all goes well. The in store interview was with store manager and the assistant manager. They have a corporate question sheet they read from.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you have dealt with rejection? How would you have handled it differently!   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Modesto, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the Regional Manager and Store Manager at same time. The entire interview lasted maybe 30 mins tops and I was offered the position right there on the spot. The Regional Manager did most of the interviewing while the store manager listened in patiently.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing about yourself that you'd like to improve and what steps are you currently taking to ensure a better/different outcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be honest. Be yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Toms River, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email that I was going to have an assessment. After the assessment about a week or so went by, when I received another email setting up phone interview. The phone interview was a very generic one. But irregardless you have to give genuine answers. Now I am waiting to have my final in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? How would you handle a customer that was outraged?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Fort Wayne, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview initially, which they were very demanding on the time of it, but with all that said it went well. Had a second in person interview which also went well and a couple days later got a call with a job offer, which I obviously accepted.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you bent the rules to help your customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Savannah, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I heard through my fiancé who has worked for comcast for seven years they where holding a job fair at they store in Savannah I got there filled out some paperwork once everything was set up on the HR side we were then moved to another room and a presentation was given to us along with a video of what the position would be like after the presentation you where then seated in the waiting are to go through about a 5 min face to face interview process simple question why comcast how did you hear about us that sort of thing I didn't hear anything back from the first interview I went back a second time and went through the same process answered the same question just a different person (mind you after the first time I applied online to the same position before the second go around) a few days later I received a call and did my phone interview which was the behavioral questions the have you ever been in a situation if this was happening how would you handle it and I answered everything truthfully an as honest as possible I did the assessment test passed and 3 days later got the email stating that they have decided to pursue other candidates Now where I went wrong I have no idea I have applied to this position twice I have the experience and capabilities to do the job but overall the process was easy the interview was easy it just hurt to know your qualified for something and can't get due to whatever reason they decide

Interview Questions

• if a customer was irate and upset about something on the bill how would you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Dearborn, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Within a week a Manpower recruiter emailed me with a phone invite to an interview. The interview went well. I was told starting salary, job description and environment as well as benefits.They passed me onto the in-store interview. They said it will be with two people: the store manager and regions manager. I'm currently being scheduled for the in-store interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Research in detail the roles of the position being sought, put together a list of your weaknesses against your strengths and pair them to the core responsibilities of the position. Bring a business or marketing communication you've developed to help the team and bring a 30/60/90 day progression plan.

Interview Questions

• why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Baltimore, MD) in September 2012.

Interview

Initially I sent over my resume and my information as always and was promptly called back; upon scheduling an interview though that was the easiest part. The interview was about 45 minutes long with the Manager who was very considerate and had a very similar background to my own.

Interview Questions

• I guess considering I was well prepared the only difficult question he gave was asking me the best way to pitch Comcast triple play while in Best buy to someone looking at the t.v.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Actually yes and the process is actually under way as we speak.