Comcast Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.6

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Apply online with precise and detail information about previous jobs and school. after interview process will be contacted to provide contact information from previous employeers and schools. then background check and drugtest

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview, online assessment, another phone interview, then in person interview. Was found by a recruiter then met with management at a local office. Interview questions straight to the point.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was almost like a bunch of school yard bullies trying to get someone to beg for a job. It's like a pyramid where upper management sets high expectations for middle management that's out of reach so they then bully a candidate into showing them how badly you want the job with outdated interview questions, a panel interview, and rhetoric.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      What would your supervisor say about you?
      Why do you want to work here?
      It's outdoor sales can you handle the heat?
      Sell me something?
      Describe a time when you convinced someone to do something they didn't want to do?   1 Answer

Comcast as a whole is a terrible company to work for both in the way they treat their customers and prospective employees. I was contacted by a recruiter yet it felt as if it was the other way around. The entire hiring process was genetic, scripted and very phony (like buying a used car from a dishonest salesman).
    The Comcast recruiter was nice, but an amateur which may be a result of a poor company culture. Unless you've been in sales and love the idea of earning a living by deceiving the public into getting products/services they don't need decline this job offer!

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast in January 2016.

Interview

The hiring process takes forever. He didn't ask any interview questions. It was just like a normal conversation where he told me what working for the company would be like.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

I was given the wrong address for the interview. When I got there, I called the 800#, because they won't give out the ph # number of the person interviewing you, insuring you can't call them after the interview. After three ph calls I finally got the right address and it was 1/2 hour away. Thank goodness, I left an hour earlier than need be to get to interview, so I was about 5 minutes early. I was very worried I wasn't going to make it and felt flustered. I didn't complain. They were nice about it though and acknowledged how they imagined I might feel.

Interview Questions

• Not many questions asked, surprisingly interviewer more talked about himself and how well he does his job and how he wants to hire someone like himself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Going very well and the job expectations, as well, the salary plus commission match the description. Met with HR, the hiring manager and engineering team to ensure we would have a good personality fit and work well together.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Phila, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

It was pleasant and quick. The test were thorough. The recruiters were very clear about duties with job. The supervisor was very nice and made me comfortable had a lot of knowledge

Anonymous Employee in Fife, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Fife, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

phone interview first, followed by extensive background check that took some time, they even confirmed with my schools for the education, then a group interview then a drug test. Once all that was completed I was offered to start a 30 day training class after that you hit the phones and start selling. Commission kicks in rather quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Kept it really simple. You have to speak to more thane one person. You have to take multiple trips to the office. And lastly it can take up to 3 months

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

This was a great interview. They asked me so many questions that weren't hard at all. I felt comfortable during the interview, not nervous at all. The interviewer was very nice and helpful. It was an overall great experience.

Interview Questions

• What was the one thing that you love doing the most?   1 Answer