Comcast Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sebring, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Sebring, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Took two weeks before I got a interview.first interview was over the phone and second interview was in person.it was a very long interview many questions.the interview went alright questions felt a little repettitive in some cases

Interview Questions

• Sale me anything
    What would be most challenging about the job
    How would you deal with a rude customer
    How did you sale things a prior jobs to compete with competitors
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

Had the interview with the recruiter over the phone ,was called back for in person interview and presentation,Went and met with everyone and we had a group interview presentation ,Then we were all separated and reviewed by difficult supervisors

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult aspect of your job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Beaverton, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

Showed up with about 10 others and we listened to a pretty short job overview presentation. After that we all split up for different 1 on 1 interviews that were pretty straight forward. Most of the questions were all STAR based with the occasional funny question about a favorite super hero or something.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time at work that you were presented with a difficult situation, and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I met with 2 interviewers and they spent 2 hours telling me about the position and getting to know me. I had to provide a powerpoint prior to the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Corporate person called 2 weeks later, didn't end up getting job. Said they would put me in contact with a local manager but never did. Called to follow up and did not get a response.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Wellington, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

It was awful. The manager was not in a good mood that day. The questions were generic. Tell me about a time.... Type. You could tell they found these questions online. It's sad a manager can't do interviews well. He wasnt keeping eye contact, never smiled. He just wanted to get through asap like his time is being wasted. I'm glad I got to see how this manager is. I will decline this offer and go with another company. A company that has a manager that actually cares.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with an employee?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Horsham, PA).

Interview

Very short, random questions- couldnt figure out how they directly related to the job. Didn't feel the interview gave full explanation Of the job. There were three guys, one didn't talk much, was a little intimidating.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Comcast (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

It was the hardest interview Ive ever had. The asked me to step out of the office and when they brought me back in they told me they felt as if I was too over qualified to be in the sales position so therefore I wasn't a good fit. I know I am an excellent sales person and this was the job I wanted so I must have came off a little too strong.

Interview Questions

• If I were a tomato in a bowl of salad what do I tell the person who was about to eat the salad in order to save myself and not have him eat me.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Detroit, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

I was asked a slu of basic questions by someone that could not read well, nor did she know the qualifications of hiring. She told me I was not qualified then, she called back five minutes later and apologized about giving me the wrong information. She stumbled on several basic words even mispronouncing a few. I told her I make $40,00 and she offered an even lower salary and told me that I would be an excellent fit for the company which means that there is no negotiating the starting salary even if your qualifications are worth it.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Miramar, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

3 months still waiting to start training. I passed the drug/background test, just waiting on the next training class. I am not sure when that would be held. They said they would let us know by email or phone. Still waiting.....

Interview Questions

• Hi all. Just wanted to ask if anyone is in a same position. I applied back in April, its now June and still nothing. I keeps checking online it says in process. I already passed the drug/background check but was told to wait for the next training class. I wonder when that would be.. Im starting to loose my patience here! :-/   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question