Comcast Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2017

2.6

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Olympia, WA).

Interview

Long process. From applying to hiring took 6 months for me to get an interview. They called me for the phone interview then they messaged said the first job I applied for was filled. Received a call later to apply for another store and had two interviews. One with just the store manager, the next one was with the other two managers at the store plus the market manager. Received a call back within a week. Background check took 3 weeks but I have my first day on Monday! This company is awesome.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Comcast (Royal Oak, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

Initial interview process was great, was contacted by a recruiter, had an in person interview a a week later after my phone interview. Then I was told from the recruiter that they were saying really good things about my interview and it "was looking really good!" for me...Then? Nothing, no follow up, no email, nothing. I had sents emails and left 3 voicemails for the recruiter asking if she could confirm if they had denied my candidacy because I had another job that was trying to hire me at the time (of course I didnt tell them this at Comcast) but its been 4 weeks now, and no response or answers whatsoever. I just felt it was really tacky of them to not respond or even give me an answer. Live and learn I guess.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you need to make a year?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sebring, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Sebring, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Took two weeks before I got a interview.first interview was over the phone and second interview was in person.it was a very long interview many questions.the interview went alright questions felt a little repettitive in some cases

Interview Questions

• Sale me anything
      What would be most challenging about the job
      How would you deal with a rude customer
      How did you sale things a prior jobs to compete with competitors   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

Had the interview with the recruiter over the phone ,was called back for in person interview and presentation,Went and met with everyone and we had a group interview presentation ,Then we were all separated and reviewed by difficult supervisors

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult aspect of your job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Beaverton, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

Showed up with about 10 others and we listened to a pretty short job overview presentation. After that we all split up for different 1 on 1 interviews that were pretty straight forward. Most of the questions were all STAR based with the occasional funny question about a favorite super hero or something.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time at work that you were presented with a difficult situation, and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I met with 2 interviewers and they spent 2 hours telling me about the position and getting to know me. I had to provide a powerpoint prior to the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Saint Paul, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Super smooth I was soo nervous and didn't think I was going to get the job but I did. I was told to apply for this job by a recruiter after getting fired from Wells Fargo for not meeting sales goals.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations in us as a company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Corporate person called 2 weeks later, didn't end up getting job. Said they would put me in contact with a local manager but never did. Called to follow up and did not get a response.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Wellington, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

It was awful. The manager was not in a good mood that day. The questions were generic. Tell me about a time.... Type. You could tell they found these questions online. It's sad a manager can't do interviews well. He wasnt keeping eye contact, never smiled. He just wanted to get through asap like his time is being wasted. I'm glad I got to see how this manager is. I will decline this offer and go with another company. A company that has a manager that actually cares.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with an employee?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Horsham, PA).

Interview

Very short, random questions- couldnt figure out how they directly related to the job. Didn't feel the interview gave full explanation Of the job. There were three guys, one didn't talk much, was a little intimidating.