Comcast Sales Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Sales Supervisor Interview Questions

3.7

Sales Supervisor Interview

Interview

The interviewing process is done in two steps: First you will interview with a Sales Manager, then with a VP. The second interview is with both the manager and the VP. The process is relatively lengthy.

Interview Questions

• "If your top employee is consistently late or abusing company materials, do you discipline?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Miami, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

-apply
    -wait for a market manager call
    -interview over phonethen a 2nd interview in person
    -speak to HR
    -fill out paper work
    - congrats! your in
    -go to paid training at the main headquarters for a few weeks then your off to the real deal
    - the rest is on your basic salingskills and on the job training does the rest

Interview Questions

• why do you want to be a sales lead ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Sarasota, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Normal application, which included a background check and drug test. Then I was put through a series of interviews which started with the Online Manager, then the HR representative, then the Marketing Director. After that it took 3 months for them to extend the offer and give me a start date.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Did phone interview with HR for Sales Supervisor position and face to face interview 2 weeks later with sales director and regional manager. Not sure how it went, but wasn't offered a position immediately. I was told to expect a decision in a week or so since they were still interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Name a barrier that you had to overcome.   1 Answer