Comcast Senior Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 25, 2017

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Applied online via website. HR contacted for for a phone interview for position A. When interview was scheduled I was told I am also being considered for position B.

Interview Questions

• Asked only about position B.
    When I asked about position A, VP said he has internal candidate in mind.
    What a waste of everyone's time!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Superficial, low energy displayed by interviewer. Recruiter stated she would forward my credential to the hiring manager, but did not follow-up with any feedback offered by hiring manager. Nothing more to say about this - hope this helps, but I doubt it.

Interview Questions

• Why are you thinking of leaving? What type of projects do you manage?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

The entire process was very positive, and surprisingly "human." The TA specialist that I worked with made me feel like he was on my side. He kept me informed at all times, even calling every few days if there hadn't been any movement or progress. I interviewed with 5 different executives in one morning. The interviews were quick (30 min) conversations and were scheduled back to back, with just a quick elevator ride to gather my thoughts and prepare between interviews. There were no adversarial approaches or "trick" questions. The whole process left me with a tremendously positive impression of the company, which has since proven to be an accurate representation of what its like to work here.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or surprise questions. A few interviewers asked me to describe specific aspects of my military experience, and all were focused on determining whether I'd be a good personality fit.   1 Answer

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comcast in January 2016.

Interview

Had submitted the application online. Received a quick response from a recruiter asking for choices in time for an initial phone interview. Communication with recruiter via email was easy and efficient. Scheduled interview within 3 days of that initial email. Had a good phone conversation discussing the company and the specific team and open position.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process what lengthy but I had a very clear view of what I was coming into. Everyone I met with focused on a different side of the business and wanted to make sure I understood general business but also how Comcast does things. They wanted me to have the most transparent view as possible.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (San Francisco, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Phone screen, phone interview with panel, in person interview, dinner interview. Very long process and offer letter took 6 weeks!