Comcast Spotlight Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Spotlight Interview Questions

Interviews at Comcast Spotlight

2.8

Sort:

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comcast Spotlight.

Interview

Two phone interviews and an in-person interview. Pretty casual, but professional. Positive overall experience. Mostly questions on handling objections and about my past jobs. They seem to have a great workplace environment, and I would definitely recommend the company to anyone else.

Advertising Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast Spotlight (Hattiesburg, MS) in January 2012.

Interview

Took a long time to actually start once hired. I had to go thrust approximately 3 separate interviews before receiving job offer. They also required alto of preemploymentt checks, such as background, high school transcript , birth certificate

Advertising Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Interview

You will receive a phone interview first. They are looking for outgoing go-getter personalities that can go out and close new business. After the phone interview is the face to face and you must give examples of your selling, closing, presentation and interpersonal skills. Prepare to give examples.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to deal with a difficult personality and how you overcame and closed them.   Answer Question

Client Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Comcast Spotlight (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Do not apply for Comcast Spotlight if you need a job right away. The interview process takes forever.
    I sent my resume and almost 2 months later got a phone interview. The interview is full of behavioral questions and it takes about 30 min. Not very difficult.
    One week after the interview I checked the status of my application online where it changed from "We received your application" to "We looking forward to speak with you." So I was pretty happy I pass for the second round. One month later, I received an email asking if I would complete a survey. The survey was just about race, disabilities and veterans. 3 weeks after I complete the survey I received an email from the recruiter who interviewed me over the phone saying that they decided to move forward with a different candidate.
    So yes, I pass for the second round of the interviews, but apparently they changed their mind and did not even give a chance for me to be there in person.
    Ps. in case you are wondering, I am considered hispanic/latino, even though I have a "white name". So if you are applying and you are not Caucasian I don't recommend you to take the voluntary survey. Because It seems more than a coincidence that they dropped my application right after they found out about my race.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast Spotlight.

Interview

I submitted my resume online, about two months later received a Phone interview first, then met with the manager, received an email to do Skills testing, then asked if I would submit to a drug testing and background check. When those where completed, I received a call from the manger offering me the job, then received the offer letter. The whole process took a long time.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast Spotlight (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, 2 weeks later in person interview. Was very basic of tell me about why you chose your major, overview of job and case study given. Glassdoor was very helpful when applying. Also phone screen. Asked about my expected compensation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you are interest in Comcast spotlight? How has college prepared you? What is your greatest weakness and how you deal with it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast Spotlight (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

They brought me into a room and had one employee interview me and then a manager. It was pretty easy. They were very nice to me, and genuinely wanted to know about my experiences.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast Spotlight.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was essentially easy. Just applied online and the next week received a call for an initial phone interview. After the phone interview, a week later was another phone interview. After that was the actual interview in person at their downtown office. Very easy process.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Comcast Spotlight (Bethesda, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

The first interview was on the phone, which was harder than the in person interview. The phone interview had a lot of situational questions and the in-person interview was more about my resume and what skills I had in order to contribute to the team.

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Comcast Spotlight (Jackson, MS) in May 2017.

Interview

There were so many behavioral questions. Although I prepared, the way the questions were worded was very confusing and caused me to get nervous. I had too much anxiety to feel that I did well in this interview.