Comcast Spotlight Traffic Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Spotlight Traffic Coordinator Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast Spotlight (Dearborn, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and the hiring manager was great. They followed through and time and gave me ample opportunities to receive this position. The interview was one on one and they didn't ask that many questions. They were simple.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast Spotlight

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Interview

Interviewed by a departmental manager and supervisor. Heard back with an answer in less than two weeks. Had to fill out on-boarding papers and take a drug test, than was offered the job a few days later. Started about two weeks later.

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast Spotlight (West Chester, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy in my opinion and it only lasted about 15 minutes. Very impressed with the office and staff seemed very friendly. Comcast is a great company and I look forward to working for them in the near future!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Comcast Spotlight (Englewood, CO).

Interview

I started as a contractor. And after my three month contract, I had a full ineerview with four people. Where well discussed my background and person experince. It is not as scary as people think.

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast Spotlight (West Chester, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Fairly average interview. Interviewer has a list of questions to ask to gauge your overall experiences and how you handle yourself in given situations. The interview itself was about 30 minutes at which point I was led out to watch some basic videos about working for the company and then sat with a long-term Traffic Coordinator to get an overview of the daily workflow.

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast Spotlight.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people (one would be my manager and the other was his manager) that had two different sets of questions that they alternated asking from. They started by asking me to describe the position I was applying for and then moved on to the general "what are your strengths" type questions. It ended up being a really short interview. Just about 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast Spotlight (Highlands Ranch, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

I received a phone call asking me to come in to the office to interview for one specific team. However, when I showed up for the interview, the position I was interviewing for had already been filled, so I was shuffled over and ended up interviewing for the same position on a different team. The questions were very generic, and I was offered the job shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had to work with a difficult person, and how to handled that.   Answer Question
    • We deal with sales teams that you will never meet in person. How would you go about building a relationship with that sales team?   Answer Question
    • Do you enjoy puzzles?   Answer Question
    • Do you have supervisory experience?   Answer Question
    • Are you a quick learner?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast Spotlight (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I was called for a first interview with two of the traffic managers. It was straight-forward- all situational and behavioral based questions. About a week after I was called for a second interview with the two managers from the first interview and their regional manager. From there (if they want to hire you) reference check (which they do!), background check and urine sample drug screen. Process took about 3-4 weeks- still haven't heard back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were late for work/meeting- what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast Spotlight (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. I met with two managers who had openings on their team. There are standard interview questions like describing how you resolve conflict and adapt to change. They're interested in whether or not you can work under tight deadlines.

In my experience after you meet with whomever your interview is scheduled with you should have a second interview, either that day or set up for a time in the future. If you aren't given a second interview or told to expect an offer after your first interview chances are you didn't make it.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was "Why shouldn't we hire you?". Usually they ask you what your greatest strength is, followed by your greatest weakness. Asking a reason not to hire you is a little harder to answer correctly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiating pay is difficult with hourly positions because the people offering the position aren't the ones who decide the compensation. I've tried to negotiate pay for other positions and had to turn them down because they can't budge.

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast Spotlight (Norcross, GA).

Interview

The hiring process was very long. I initially interviewed in September, and it seemed like the interview went well. The manager said to give her 2-4 weeks for a repsonse/decision. After 4 weeks and about two days, I emailed her, and she said that they were still processing applications. I emailed again a week later, and got no response. Emailed again another week later and still got no response. I assumed I was not chosen. I would have liked to receive a rejection email, letter, or call seeing how I took the time to send a personal thank you note for the interview.

About two months later, after I had stopped looking for a job, I got a call from a different person, a supervisor this time, wanting me to come in for an interview. She and another supervisor both interviewed me (very nice) and sat me a a computer to take a short accuracy test. About two days later, I received a call from the same supervisor asking me if I wanted to start temp to see how I "mesh with the company". I said yes. I was never told about the temporary salary until I asked AFTER I started work that Monday. A little unprofessional that she had forgotten, but I knew Comcast was a good company to work for, and I needed a job.