Comcast TELESALES Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.0

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

TELESALES Representative Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty simple. There was a phone interview and then afterwards a one on one interview with a supervisor. There is a bit of time(days) in between each interview though.

Interview Questions

• talk about a time when you had an angry or distraught customer and what you did to calm them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

TELESALES Representative Interview

Interview

Long steady great overall . It was phone interview waiting for face to face interview they ask organic questions it was a long process but in the end . It was worth it. I got to come in for a sit down face to face u interview I can't wait. I hope I become apart of this great team.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a very easy interview. Supervisors interviewed us. All they basically wanted to know was if you could speak well and also read well. It was really pretty easy.

TELESALES Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

They reached out to me to see if I was interested because my resume fit the criteria. Called to set up a phone interview which leads to an actual interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

The Hiring and Interview Process was fast and productive. I was called for a phone interview two days after the application and was able to meet with the recruiting managers and supervisors for the position. I was in a room with 20 other candidates who were also interested in the position. Next, you would meet with a supervisor one-on-one in another room and talk more about the position and what you can bring.

Interview Questions

• Based on your previous job, what do you think you can bring to Comcast?   Answer Question
    • How would you rate your customer service skills?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with Comcast products and services?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied and a recruiter contacted me with an email then a 5 minute phone interview which was pretty easy just going over what your resume says. Then you get the second interview at the Comcast building Got the job offer a week later! They said 48hrs but took a week. Then drug test and background check. The dress code is very casual chicks looked like they were going to the mall!

Interview Questions

• Why Comcast? What would you do if a caller says they want to wait to purchase a sale?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Haven't got to that phase yet, just passed my drug and background screening but I doubt it

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Pretty much to the point. They ask you questions that most jobs ask. The interviewer were down to earth and straight to the point. Dress attire I wore job ready clothes "dress for success" white button down blk slacks, and black dress shoes.

Interview Questions

• Why Comcast?   1 Answer
    • Tell me the difference between telesales and telemarketing?   1 Answer

TELESALES Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Group interview they break you up to sit with a supervisor to interview, if selected you would get your offer letter within 24 hours of interview as well as background and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the difference between telesales and telemarketing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. I was contacted by a recruiter at Manpower, and I had a pre screen phone interview. The recruiter told me that I had passed the phone interview, and that I would be contacted for an in person interview. I was scheduled for an interview three days later. I arrived at the building, and got through security. After that we were interviewed two at a time by a supervisor in a cubicle.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you faced rejection   Answer Question
    • What's the difference between telesales and telemarketing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview Starts with a phone interview then you're called back in for a physical interview. This took about two days. Meet with a supervisor in the department & discuss resume. It's a pretty easy process. Got an offer letter days later via email. Then had to complete background check and drug screen. Started training a month later.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between telesales and telemarketing?   1 Answer