Comcast Technical Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Technical Support Representative Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Lynnwood, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

I went online and filled out the application. About a week or so later I received a link to take an assessment. Shortly after that, I received a call to schedule a phone session, which consisted of verifying the information from the application and answering a few more questions. A couple days after that I received another phone call to schedule the in-person interview. That interview consisted of a short tour and a brief presentation with other prospective hires and then I went into a small interview room with two associates for the actual interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to instruct or teach someone something over the phone.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comcast

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Long process. Phone Interview with recruiter and was asked technical questions. Then went on to an in person interview. Basic interview with additional technical questions. Was given an offer roughly 2 weeks later. Drug & Background test process was quick and painless. Start date was roughly 3 months after first contact.

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Horsham, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview was a mix of technical and customer service questions. Nothing complicated. Turn over rate is high so they'll hire almost any jack in the box. Interview will be conducted by two supervisors.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a router and a firewall?   2 Answers

Negotiation

The recruiter made me an offer and i accepted it. There is room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Everett, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very simply, they mainly wanted to see if you had some basic technical knowledge, and if you would be nice to customers. Depending on who interviews you, they may role-play to see if you openly show empathy as well.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to handle stress?   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Interview

Standard process; standard questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out more than the other candidates?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comcast (Beaverton, OR) in October 2012.

Interview

Onsite, with two Team Supervisors, in a room, we sat there and talked about the position, there was an aptitude test, which was fairly easy, and some technical questions after the fact. Afterward, we spoke about interests whether internet or TV related, as they wanted someone who was both and internet and movie buff, I had a lot more to say about internet services, which was the department I was applying for.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Charleston, SC) in April 2011.

Interview

Very structured interview. Great insight of job description

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would handle an angry customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

They start you out on a base $10.50/hr. rate. You are able to progress through hitting measurable service metrics