Comerica Customer Service Representative I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comerica Customer Service Representative I Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica (San Jose, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I initially spoke with a district manager through an employee referral. I was then contacted by a HR rep who guided me through the process of scheduling an appointment with the branch manager(BCM). I met with the BCM and his Assistant Manager (ABCM) in their office for a group interview, the BCM led the discussion. I was called a few days later to let me know I got the position. I then had to schedule a drug test (with very little notice) and submit documentation for a background check. The background test took a while but eventually was completed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Comerica

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comerica (Milpitas, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very typical. Just asked the basic questions any employer would want to know before highering a new employee. The interview takes approximately 45 minutes. You have to interview with the manager and the assistant manager.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with a supervisor. It was very relaxed and informative. I was given a break down of a typical day of work for a customer service representative. I was made aware of the great benefit package and all of the team building activities done in the office. I was then told I would be meeting with the supervisor's boss. After briefly meeting with her I was told I should hear back in regards to the outcome of the interview within 2 weeks either way. I was contacted the next day and offered the positon.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comerica.

Interview

It took about 2 months to hear from a recruiter. Afterwards had interview with branch manager(s). Only had to do one interview and received and offer letter 2 weeks later. Very easy interview but lengthy process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation with a customer and what were the results.

What sales experience do you have?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them what I was looking for and they came back with an offer.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comerica in October 2014.

Interview

Filled out the application and got a call from the manager the next day to schedule an interview. Had the interview with the manager and assistant manager, typical situational questions to see how you would react in a certain situation.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comerica (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by meeting the branch manager. Process was very quick.
    I was asked a few questions regarding job duties.
    They also asked me how much I was interested in. They negotiated my salary.

Interview Questions

• Role play on how we uncover opportunities within transactions   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary I was also given the title of a CSR II.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comerica.

Interview

I applied for the position through the website on a friday and received a call to set up an interview that next wednesday. The interview was with the branch manager, assistant manager, and the teller supervisor. They were all really nice and easy to talk to. The interview question were all meant to gauge how comfortable i was talking to people in different situation. mostly star questions

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comerica (Dallas, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I was called about one week after I submitted my application. I did a phone interview and was then set up with an interview with a manager within an hour of my phone interview. My interview went great with branch manager. The recruiter called a few hours later and wanted to schedule an interview with the regional. Due to her schedule and mine, it took us about a week to meet. That interview went terribly. She asked questions about the company, that I wasn't quite sure about. She asked a lot about the history of the company, which I didn't seem to find online prior to the interview. I walked out of there knowing I had blown it. Two weeks later, I got a call offering me the position. I was shocked, since the regional interview had gone so poorly. I filled out all the background, credit check info and had to do a pee test. Within about a week, they called and told me everything was good to go!

Interview Questions

• Do you know why Comerica has locations in Michigan, California, Florida and Texas?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. It was pretty straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica (Southfield, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online, received phone called next day to schedule interview for the following morning. Received email from HR about 1.5 weeks later then was offered position on branches behave pending background check.

Interview Questions

• How do you define 'Great Customer Service'.?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, pay was decent, past experience.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comerica (Auburn Hills, MI) in September 2011.

Interview

I was called after about a week to have an interview. I was not chosen on my initial interview. During my second meeting I interviewed with three people; including the operations manager. It went very smoothly. They asked a few "tell me a time..." questions and asked me about my work history.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me a time when you had to perform multiple tasks at the same time?   Answer Question