Comerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Credit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Initial interview with hiring manager at the Comerica Tower in Dallas. A week later I was asked to give a more formal interview with two ACAO's at the Mockingbird facility. Interview's were very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What makes you most qualified to handle to job responsibilities?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

video interview with 8 questions basic questions. Asked why this bank/tell me about yourself. You had to wear business casual. the video also allows for a practice interview that is not seen by anyone but yourself.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica.

Interview

Applied online, took video interview assessment. I received a call for interview with branch manager and assistant manager. The interview was about 45 mins long and they ask behavioral and skills questions. HR called back that day to offer the position.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this pen.
      How would you persuade an uninterested customer.
      Why Comerica   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica in February 2020.

Interview

Fair simple video interview where you take remotely. Pretty straightforward questions that is to be expected, "why do you want to work here?", "strengths & weaknesses" take deep breaths and come prepared and it should be fine

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Comerica (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

Professional and relevant interview of my skills and experiences. I found it easy going and applicable to the job. However, my only negative is that interviewer ghosted me afterwards. I guess no reply is a reply.

Credit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comerica (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I applied through the Comerica website. The first step was a phone screening. The talent acquisition specialist asked basic accounting questions. The second step was an on-site interview with two hiring managers. There were more accounting questions asked along with basic questions about my resume.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brownstown Township, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comerica (Brownstown Township, MI) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very straight-forward, Meeting the branch manager made me feel very welcoming and confident about the process. She explain all the details throughly, and professionally. I honestly, can't wait to start working for the company.

Call Center Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica (Auburn Hills, MI) in November 2019.

Interview

I came into the building and talked with one of the managers, where he explained how this is a mostly new process and we would be working on a project from scratch to improve call center operations

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your technical math skills on a computer? How would you rate your technical math skills on paper?   Answer Question

Commercial and Private Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comerica (Dallas, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

first is an in person interview with 2 people, then a phone interview, and third is going to Comerica Bank Tower for a more formal interview. It consisted an introduction with HR, Lunch with Credit Underwitters, an 3 interview (Behavioral, Technical, and Situational) with Managers in different areas of the Bank.

Interview Questions

• How does buying equipment effect the financial statements?   Answer Question
    • If someone was getting a loan from you, what kind of documents would you ask them for?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comerica (Dallas, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by HR via email to set up a Skype call. Initial phone screening was relaxed, Tiffanie is awesome to work with. She does ask some technical questions, so be prepared for that. After that, you hear back within the next day or so (by end of the week) if you moved on to superday. At the superday you have three interviews, behavioral, technical, and fit.

Interview Questions

• Initial phone screen: How would the purchase of PP&E affect all three financial statements.   Answer Question
    • Initial phone screen: what are some ratios used to determine the health of a company?   Answer Question
    • Behavioral: tell me about yourself, and how would you handle a situation in which a client wants you to do something that isn’t benefiting them in the way the want/in order to get to their desired outcome.   1 Answer
    • Technical: how would an increase of 10$ in deferred revenue affect all three financial statements   Answer Question
    • Technical: what are three types of inventory   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica in September 2019.

Interview

I had to do a video interview which included 8 questions, you had to dress professionally, and basically record yourself answering the questions. You had a certain amount of time to read the questions and a certain amount of time to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to make things right with a customer   1 Answer