Comerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comerica Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica.

Interview

Applied online, two interviews. The first one was wonderful, all questions were answered and had me excited for the possible role. The follow-up interview was with the district manager, felt like a bait and switch on duties. Sure sales are part of the job but going from understanding it comes with time and you have three bankers that deal with at, pushing sales on your only teller is rough and crazy, felt like a let down.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call to do a in person interview. Met with two managers who asked me basic interview questions and behavior based questions it is useful to use the STAR method to answer these questions (situation, task, action, and results).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Describe a situation where you went beyond a customers expectations?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Had a first round interview that was pretty standard (behavioral). They asked some initial technical questions to make sure I was competent. There was nothing that stood out as surprising. Most of the questions I was asked I prepared for from Glassdoor posts.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why banking?
      Q: Why Comerica?
      Q: Why the position?   1 Answer

Financial Reporting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comerica.

Interview

first the CFO and then the department manager, one to one interview, about 40 minutes long together, very formal and nervous atmosphere and no jokes, cuz the requirement is not very high, they didn't ask technical questions

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica (Santa Cruz, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Brief online video interview. Got a phone call within the following week for an offer. Declined because I could not commit to the hours they needed me to work. Did not offer compatible schedule.

Retail Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comerica (Burlingame, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

first I applied inline . After 10 days , got the email to take a video conference interview. it had simple standard questions .After that in a week got a call from HR recruiter and had a 15 min phone interview which was easy. then in another 10 days got a call from BM for onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself? any conflicts faced in the previous job?   Answer Question

Credit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comerica (Detroit, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online 4/21
    Phone screening 4/26 - Talent Acquisition Specialist. Asked employment history questions, basic accounting questions, and problem resolution questions.
    Face to face 5/4 - Manager/ Senior
    30 min one on one with each person. Also asked employment history, basic accounting questions, and work preference questions (group/ individual) (same task/ changing)

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comerica (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Had 30 minute phone interview with recruiter who moved me to a face-to-face interview with Market manager. After a month, was called to do a phone interview with Regional Director. After another month was asked to interview with the city Market President. After the timeframe given, I waited 2-3 days after an called the recruiter for a status. She returned my call stating the position was filled with another candidate which was fine. The city had two positions open for the branch manager. Interestingly this was way too long of a process and three months later the positions are still open. The leadership look to making changes within and streamline the decision process.

Interview Questions

• Share with me a time you had a employee that was not performing, what was the situation and result?   Answer Question

Investment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I applied online. A couple weeks later I got a phone call from a recruiter to set up a phone interview. Then I called the recruiter at the designated time and had a conversation. We mostly talked about my work experience and then the recruiter read the job description a couple of times. It wasn't clear to me that the recruiter was interviewing me for the job I had applied for.

Interview Questions

• When is the earliest you could be available to start with us?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied online. Process took about 4 weeks. During the interview they ask personality questions (i.e. tell me about a time when...) and technical questions. Everyone at I met at Comerica was very professional. Talent acquisitions does an amazing job keeping you in the loop and answers any questions in a timely manner! Definitely a positive experience.