Comerica Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 239 of over 239 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Comerica

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comerica

Interview

Was reached out to by HR regarding my application. Talked to HR first, and then the managers of the group I was going to be working for. Was offered the position shortly after, and then I went for a drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions
  • Didn't ask me too difficult of questions. Basically just browsed over my experience, schooling, interests, willingness for further education, and etc.
    Answer Question

Comerica

Application

I interviewed at Comerica

Interview

Straightforward process. It was like most any interview where you talk about the expectations of the role or position on their team and how your experience aligns with their needs. I spoke with a couple of individuals in the process.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my direct marketing experience and accomplishments.

Comerica

Application

I interviewed at Comerica

Interview

Multiple rounds of career fairs at college. Followed by an in person interview super day at the Comerica Bank office. Was mostly behavioral, going over previous work experience and school work, as well as technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Comerica

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comerica

Interview

I applied online and received a link to record my interview. They would show you the questions and give you 30 seconds to read it. After that you have two tries to record your interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comerica (Detroit, MI)

Interview

very good and enjoyable process really saw the company through the interview and super day was fun thank you very much all yes very! the best around no one ever gonna let you down

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Comerica

Application

I interviewed at Comerica

Interview

They said they were looking for 'seasoned professionals' - but their idea of seasoning topped out at 5 years experience. It was obvious that someone with 30+ years experience - longer than the interviewer had been alive - wasn't welcome.

Interview Questions
  • Is there a reason why are you looking at this stage in your career?

Comerica

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comerica

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Asked about the balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows. Asked how to record a transaction for equipment on all three different methods. Basic interview questions as well (tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself working, etc.)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica (Detroit, MI) in Jan 2021

Interview

Recruiter tells you you're a shoe in and an exceptional fit for the position. Hiring managers never called, but they keep emailing me to apply to another position. I apply and every single one says they have decided on other candidates. Meanwhile, recruiter keeps telling me I'm on their list. Highly unorganized, one hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing, and I'm done wasting my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Comerica

Application

I interviewed at Comerica

Interview

Do the online assessment -> received a phone call from HR (2,3 days later) -> zoom interview (a week later) -> in-person interview (a week and a half). The zoom interview took around 30 mins for many questions.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to describe when I introduce the product to the customer in detail and how I have to deal with an angry client.

Comerica

Application

I interviewed at Comerica

Interview

Two rounds via zoom, straight forward questions with some testing your industry knowledge. Interviewers were nice and easy to talk to, wanted to see you succeed in the interview. There were a majority of behavioral with some technical.

Interview Questions
  • How does depreciation impact the three financial statements?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 239 Interviews