Comerica Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Comerica Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica (San Jose, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I initially spoke with a district manager through an employee referral. I was then contacted by a HR rep who guided me through the process of scheduling an appointment with the branch manager(BCM). I met with the BCM and his Assistant Manager (ABCM) in their office for a group interview, the BCM led the discussion. I was called a few days later to let me know I got the position. I then had to schedule a drug test (with very little notice) and submit documentation for a background check. The background test took a while but eventually was completed.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comerica (San Jose, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

The first interview was a fairly easy phone interview: tell me about yourself, why Comerica, etc. The second round was on Friday and consisted of three one-on-one interviews. No technical questions at all, but a lot of behavioral questions: tell me about a situation when you had a personality conflict with one of your group members, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a personality conflict with a boss or co-worker.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comerica (San Jose, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

It was long and they asked me questions nothing much about me, but questions of how to solving different kinds of problems, such as how did I persuade other team members to agree with my opinion, if the interviewer found it's not convincing enough to her, you failed. The interviewer was kinda rough.

Interview Questions

• How did you persuade your team mates to agree with your opinion? Give an example, and the interviewer would decide if it's convincing enough for her.   Answer Question