Comet Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comet Group Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comet Group

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

One interview where I spoke to the Manager. Competency based questions and talk through my cv. Then a phone call to say I had got the job. Easy process. Just be confident and yourself and you will be fine.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comet Group (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

Straight forward, 1 on 1 by the manager, nice guy.
    Had a phone interview previously, a few behavioural questions then went in store to have a 1 on 1.
    At the end I asked a few questions and he said when can I start. Started that week and was working there during my time off in sixth form.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comet Group in August 2012.

Interview

Received a phone interview after a few weeks of applying with questions about my personality and why I wanted to work there. Was then emailed an online customer service quiz to see how well I could cope with sales questions. Following this I was invited in for a 1:1 interview which mainly consisted of questions which could be answered with a simple Yes/No answer.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your specialist knowledge of kitchen appliances from 1-10   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comet Group in January 2010.

Interview

Went into my local comet store just to see if they had anything available and gave in a CV. Got a call a few days later asking me to come in for an interview. Just got some basic behavioural questions, and the classic heres a pen sell it to me. Asked why I wanted the job and if I liked technology. Interview went well, got a call a few days later offering me a position but had to turn it down cause I couldnt do the hours they needed.

Warehouse Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Comet Group in December 2009.

Interview

Had a 1 to 1 interview with the store manager for xmas temp job. it lasted less the 5mins. asked me about my previous job history, if im okay lifting large heavy objects and if i can work any hours they wanted to.

Interview Questions

• where have you worked   1 Answer
    • when can you start? seriously that how hard the interview is   1 Answer

Negotiation

its only comet at the end of the day which only pays the national wage so dont get nervous.