Comfort Suites Front Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 31, 2017

1.6

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comfort Suites in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then got an email and scheduled a phone interview. The interviewer forgot about the appointment so I had to call first to check in. She apologized and proceeded with the interview right away. Overall, she was friendly and informative.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult guest   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Comfort Suites

Anonymous Employee in Benbrook, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comfort Suites (Benbrook, TX).

Interview

It took a week for the manager to give me a call and was asked to come in the day that she called me. The interview process was extremely easy. Manager was working the desk and explaining the job to me at the same time due to shortness of staff. She explained everything I would do in each shift. One of the easiest, laid back interviews I have ever been to.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your other job?
      Are you able to work these hours?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comfort Suites in April 2016.

Interview

I responded to an ad by emailing my resume. Heard back immediately from the manager. She asked me to interview next day but asked if I could interview that day and she said yes. The interview was very laid back.. I basically chatted with manager about experience and background..I offered history of schooling and job experience. I loved the manager and employees that I was introduced to..She offered job quickly and I acceoted. Start in a few days.

Anonymous Employee in Avenel, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comfort Suites (Avenel, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

I was brought in by an acquaintance who said to come in person and ask for a position right away. I met with the GM and Front Desk Manager right away. I answered a few questions regarding where I had worked in the past and what position I was looking for. Overall they were impressed by my resume and hired me on the spot. I just took a day or two to decide on taking the position since they weren't offering me exactly what I wanted.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask anything difficult. Very informal and relaxed interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for $11/hr since I have a BA and the manager told me that unfortunately that was not possible, the most they could give me was $9/hr.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comfort Suites.

Interview

It was great. Easy and moved along quickly

Interview Questions

• What are the biggest hurdles you've had to face in a position?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comfort Suites in June 2009.

Interview

Walked in asked if they were seeking front desk help, it happened that they did. I filled out an application on site and a day later was called in for an interview with the GM and owners. After going over my previous experience in the hospitality fields, I was offered the job.