CommScope Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Product Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CommScope (Ashburn, VA).

Interview

Had an interview with 5 people, all managers (peers and manager). Very technical, very straight forward. Had to answer sometimes the same question (by different interviewers) regarding how I resolved issues. Both technically and socially. DId we do a root cause analysis and what further actions were taken to ensure whatever issue did not re occur.

Interview Questions

• Technical experience; software platform and languages used, examples of issues tackles and resolved (or not) and what was the root cause analysis   1 Answer

Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CommScope (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process is easy and fast. Also interviewers are friendly and the work place environment is quite.
    And the interview took place on time. Also good hospitality from the team.

I recommend this company

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CommScope (Hickory, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

1 phone screen from recruiter. 1 phone screen from manager in department. Then in person interview. Only took 2 days from interview to offer. After offer, background check and drug test were required.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge in the workplace that you had to overcome.   Answer Question

Project Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wokingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CommScope (Wokingham, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

A recruitment agency put me forward for interview. First was a interview with the project manager and admin manager. Then i came in again to meet the regional director, admin manager and project manager. The recruitment agency told me the outcome a day later

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CommScope (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Very casual, interfaced with bunched of key members of the team, and HR asked typical behavior questions, The whole process last basically 2 round, one round is screening with HR, second round in on site

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CommScope (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

They hire people for Datastage and SAP while taking interview on Informatica and other ETL tools.

The overall process lasted for almost 15 days .

The pattern is pretty much the same and questions asked are basic while the work expected is very detailed.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CommScope (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Done at the career fair. I was asked questions on the spot and apparently the on spot talk was my interview. It was painless and easy. I got a phone call weeks later without formally applying form HR asking if I still needed a job.

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CommScope in July 2016.

Interview

two phone interviews. The first one is from a recruiter and the second one is from the accounting department. They said they would notice me by the end of last week, but I didn;t get any response.

Sales and Marketing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CommScope (Shakopee, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

The questions were easy and the panel of people made the interview less stressful because they had a sense of humor. It was a fun and interesting interview. the inside of the building was extremely well kept and clean. Everyone had a smile on their face. No negativity was felt or heard which was an awesome change from where I had come from.

Manufacturing Opertor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CommScope in June 2016.

Interview

The whole process took roughly a month. I applied online direct to commscope. The next day I received a call from hr representative . I was invited to take a pre employment test. I went to the testing 15 people total. The test consists of 3 parts 1 english skills 2 math skills and 3 dials gages measurement . Each test was timed 22 mins for English and math 50 questions each. The 30 dials measurements and gauges to read in 11 mins . Then told if not called in two weeks call us. I was a little quick called on day 10 and called. After finding out I qualified or passed the pre-employment test I was giving an interview.the interview was very laid-back and wasn't very tough . I was then showed the plant and the jobs. I also found out that where 3 separate kinds of jobs support and assistance and support opertor and manufacturing opertor. Which the. Pay was from low 13.18 to 15.94

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations just an offer based on the job I was offered.